Challenge Tips

Akira

I know that there is guide and it's very helpful but I just wanted to share my experience and maybe to help someone struggling with challenges.

You can start challenges anytime but It will be frustating because of low level skills. Start them after completing story and collecting some gems.

1. Boutoume

I started challenges in this place to avoid glitch ("all that glitters" not unlocking) and they are not hard. You need high level skill such as: Gravity slide,gravity kick,gravity typhoon,shifting speed. If you manage to get gold on them you will be on good way to get all challenges on gold because almost 3/4 of challenges are even easier. Time attack is pretty easy and you will get more than required 4200 (around 5k). Don't forget to adjust camera so you can get energy and checkpoint, or you can run out of energy in energy race

I won't describe every challenge,just hardest parts where someone could forgot about something. (Dark_Raven666 did great job in his guide and thank to him I got my platinum)

2 Auldnoir

There is 5 challenges. Those challenges are pretty easy, especially time attack which is easiest in game. Sliding challenge will need high level gravity slide and it will be no problem. Couple of tries on each race and sliding race and you will get gold(I needed usually 2-4 attempts). Only one challenge where you may have some problems is Throwing Challenge (I skipped it and did as my last challenge). You need high level statis field to carry more stuff(HOLD Circle to grab more) and to hit them you don't need to be very accurate. Enemy must be in pink ring to get hit. Grab stuff and fly over them and start throwing ,before another wave get stuff and fly there. When trying to hit "rabbit" try to be directly above him. You need score 1500 which is easy with high statis ( I got 2600 when upgraded statis)

3 Pleajeune

A few attempts on sliding race and energy race and you get two golds. These are not hard so as time attack. Taxi trial is easy but you need a good tactics. Grab people(HOLD circle to grab more) and run or fly with them. Usually you can grab two and one where you grab three people at one. There is place when people are walking around,try to get them in one place and then grab more of them.

4. Endestria

For me it was easiest place with challenges. Races are easy and don't need to be explained. Time attack is also a piece of cake. Gravity kick all the time, save gravity typhoon on stronger enemies and larger groups of enemies.

5. Vendecentre

In this place you have 3 very easy challenges as sliding,free race and time attack and 2 really hard ones as Airboat race and sweeper trial. Sweeper trial is about getting stuff in the middle of square. At first you should concencrate on "giant vases" which are most valuable items (200) and in first attempt look for them. Between buildings are five of them, in place with trees are around five and 1 or 2 of them are hidden,then bring lot of stuff that is close to square(HOLD circle to grab more). Level 6 statis is required and be careful not to break stuff. Airboat race is the hardest race as Dark_Raven666 says. Speed shifting on level 6 is required. When you start by speed shifting try to only hit checkpoint (use left stick to adjust your flight) and then adjust you camera quick to continue shifting. There are checkpoint which you can only"touch" and countinue to another,try to use that to your advantage and you will do it :) (I needed 3 attempts)

I hope this will help someone and more details about challenges you will find in Dark_Raven666 guide but I hope my hints are also good and will be helpful in getting platinum :)

Also if some wants to ask about specific challenge or anything, you are welcome to do that by private message or on PSN.

Edited by Akira