Wtf! Warning: Be caraful with challenges

Rodri

I can confirm that golden medal in all challenges trophy is glitched, as reported previously by this http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gravity-rush/161624-gold-medal-challenge-trophy-glitched-help.html

As did this user, I goldened every challenge and saved the last 2 for boutoume, and when I finally goldned those 2 only the silver trophy popped , the golden did`nt.

I checked like 4 times in each city for each challenge and confirmed I had golden in every challenge even in botoume. Now Im so pissed because I spent a hell lot of time on it just for it to glitch, I even tried goldening any challenge again to see if that would work with no success.

I will probably have to start the game all over again, win like 40000 gems again just to max upgrade again and do those nasty boring challenges again.

PS: It is important adding to the Trophy guide and road map that this trophy is glitched , I dont know if it is because i did the botoume last like the user or if this glitch can occur in any challenge but this is an important glitch warning

• 2 weeks later...

Go into the Map then the missions list and make sure you count 20 challenges.

I say this because I thought I was victim to glitch too after finishing what I thought was number 20. Turns out there was still one I had not found on the map yet (was still showing green on map). I found it, golded it and got my trophies.

• 1 month later...

--edit--

sorry, i thought the yellow exclamation icon means gold. i have clicked through all and was missing one. now got both trophy. *embarassed*

===

i am having this problem! if anyone has a fix, pls let me know. if going through from the beginning is the only way, that's fine too. i am just wondering if i can reload one of the saved games and replay?

* after reading the guide, i did boutoume challenges kinda midway. so that's not really the cause of glitch.

* i also did not get silver lining not just all that glitters.

* i counted through mission log and ya i have 20 challenges.

Edited by heliovas