Glitched trophies

lordhong

lol i had exactly the same glitch on my second playthrough right now

edit: uhm, are they kidding me? all my statistics are gone?! how many gems i found in which levels, my best times and so on... so i have to collect ALL the gems in one playthrough? wtf? lol

Edited by p3-eR-nuLL

yes, but my case is another. i completed the game the first time and got the silver trophy. after that you cannot choose "continue game" and HAVE to start a new game. and the statistics were all gone, so i have to collect for example all the nodes again for the trophy.

btw i had another glitch too. when i was going for the Passive Resistor trophy (completing vectora without shooting) and got it, i also got the 8 Bits of Destruction trophy (killings 255 turrets). i think it's a glitch, because it's not possible that i killed the 255th turret while not shooting lol

Data Miner is also glitched trophy, if you somehow glitched your game (0010101 and Overclocked), ALL hidden level unlock and you don't get Data Miner trophy.

If it happen to you, I advice you finish all other trophies. THEN delete Gravity Crash from "Saved Data Utility". Then it'll let you get Data Miner trophy that way (if you carefully get 5 artifacts)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got the glitch 4/5 through my first playthru yesterday while getting the rescue 50 crewmen trophy. I was close to getting the 1 million plus points trophy so I continued playing. When I reached that score and finished the stage, it gave me an error. So that trophy is also stopped if you get the glitch. I'll be starting over today hopefully being able to get through the game without it.

• 1 month later...
Data Miner is also glitched trophy, if you somehow glitched your game (0010101 and Overclocked), ALL hidden level unlock and you don't get Data Miner trophy.

If it happen to you, I advice you finish all other trophies. THEN delete Gravity Crash from "Saved Data Utility". Then it'll let you get Data Miner trophy that way (if you carefully get 5 artifacts)

This happened to me as well; I should have looked in here before beginning the game. I had half of the 2nd system completed when I quit a level (as opposed to continuing) and got my save data wiped. All planets in the 1st and 2nd systems were unlocked and all stats gone. When I completed one of them I got "00101010" and "Overclocked." I suppose it's nice that I have them now, but it's extremely annoying that I have to replay all those levels.

Not sure if I want to wipe my save and restart to get "Data Miner" and all that or continue with what I've got. I'll probably restart since it seems you can't replay a level in Campaign.

if i wont collect all gems, can i do it after finish campaign in Planet Mode and still get a trophy?

I'm wondering the same thing. Anyone know?

• 2 months later...
Sure, you can do that. Planet Mode is basically a way to let players go back and get any collectibles that they've missed while going through the campaign.

Yeah, so I discovered later. Only problem is that in Planet Mode you don't have continues... so you have to collect the gems and finish the level in 3 lives or it won't count. Which makes it very hard for some of the later levels. Better to take advantage of unlimited continues in Campaign to get them all.

• 1 year later...