GTA V Online Unplayable

Earlier i went to a session.I just exited my garage when surprise surprise the servers boots all the players (again) unfortunately for Rockstar i don't pay £40 a year for their servers to constantly boot players in the sessions.It gets better the next session i was joining the connection timed out. If & when Rockstar sort their so-called servers out i wouldn't be tempted to return to GTA V Online.

With all the online problems you've reported over the last few months with various games, it sounds to me like either your Router is playing up or there are issues with your ISP so I would look carefully at how your network is setup as there could well be something generating interference which is messing things up.

With all the online problems you've reported over the last few months with various games, it sounds to me like either your Router is playing up or there are issues with your ISP so I would look carefully at how your network is setup as there could well be something generating interference which is messing things up.

I've already told the op to look into the router or a new ISP. Guess that's something the op isn't/hasn't doing/done, because to me that's where the problem lies.

So op instead of blaming everyone else have you actually checked out your router/ISP? Also are you wired or wireless?

Edited by Combatting

• 3 weeks later...