Beginning PS3 trophies after already starting GTA online on Ps4?

TITANSPIRIT

Hey, so I never got GTA 5 on PS3, I did buy it on Ps4 at launch though. I started the online and got to about rank 15 and haven't touched the online since. Now I'm thinking I'd like to platinum it twice. Will going back and creating a PS3 character after already starting on Ps4 cause any Issues? Will I need to delete my Ps4 character? Will I still be able to transfer a PS3 character to auto pop the rank 100 trophy? Any input from experienced GTA online players would be appreciated, thanks.

I would advise not doing a character transfer. Then I believe you can wipe your PS4 character, and then transfer from the PS3 - PS4 to auto-pop the PS4 trophies seeing as you can only do this once.

Ignore any character transfers for now, and just get all the online trophies on one console, so you can auto-pop on the other. Though read the guide/thread regarding transfer, because not all trophies will pop up at once.

Character transfer wont cause you any problems (gameplay wise), since once you transfer the PS3 character will be completely separate to the PS4 character.

Edited by Combatting

Thanks Combating!

So I think I should ignore my Ps4 character for now, start a brand new PS3 character, do all the online trophies on PS3. Then transfer that character to Ps4. I wonder does that PS3 character overwrite the Ps4 character I already had or if it has multiple character slots and puts my lvl100 PS3 character in slot 2 for example?

Anyway think I have the answer I was lookwfor, cheers!