2X GTA$ & RP All Week for the Humane Labs Raid: July 20th - July 26th

wazzpey

http://media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/actual_1437401057.jpg

This week GTA Online Heists continue to be more lucrative than ever with 2X RP and GTA$ payouts for the second four-person Heist: the raid on Humane Labs. This Heist will see you and three associates get to pilot some powerful vehicles: the VTOL Hydra, the Insurgent and the Valkyrie. Master these vehicles safe in the knowledge you'll be pocketing twice the payout and RP all week long. The double GTA$ bonus extends to the Elite Challenges for the Humane Labs Raid, so don't forget to Crew up and focus your efforts on completing the finale in 11:00 flat, not damaging your vehicles and making sure everyone gets out alive.

As with last weekend's Prison Break Heist bonuses, we're also ramping up the RP on select GTA Online Activities and Challenges, aiding you in ranking up while practicing the skills necessary to beat GTA Online's trickiest team challenges.

Plane Takedown

Flight School

Destroy Vehicle Targets

Complete a Gang Attack

Deliver an Export Vehicle to Simeon

Parachuting

Deathmatch: Kill 2 Enemies Within 10 seconds, Kill an Enemy Within First 30 seconds

Vehicle Deathmatch: Kill 2 Enemies Within 10 seconds of Each Other, Kill an Enemy Within First 60 seconds, Get a Killstreak, Get First Kill

Finally, each day this week there'll be an additional incentive to make sure you maximize every day of this limited-time offer. Don't miss out on the opportunity to pick up top notch gear for rock bottom prices, and even more Double GTA$ in Adversary Modes. Keep an eye out on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for more details.

2X GTA$ & RP All Week for the Humane Labs Raid: July 20th - July 26th | Rockstar Games

Looks like i be bashing humane labs this week i made close to 5 mill this weekend from prison break :applause::dance:

Was doing the setups with randoms earlier and netting 40k per setup which is decent. Shame I couldn't get the finale done though, nearly impossible with people you don't know and the problem with Humane Labs is you need two people with full lung capacity and I don't have that so if the host puts me on ground control I'm screwed :(

Was doing the setups with randoms earlier and netting 40k per setup which is decent. Shame I couldn't get the finale done though, nearly impossible with people you don't know and the problem with Humane Labs is you need two people with full lung capacity and I don't have that so if the host puts me on ground control I'm screwed :(

You can buy rebreathers from ammunition you can carry up to 20 so that is more than enough to get thou the tunnels :D

You can buy rebreathers from ammunition you can carry up to 20 so that is more than enough to get thou the tunnels :D

At first I was like 'what the hell are you on about?' Now I've found them! I never actually knew those things existed or that the middle table in Ammunation even did anything! Thanks for the heads up!! :D

I actually did the finale with randoms last night. I was put on ground control first but refused to ready up and the host put me on gunner. Atleast I know now that I can do it without drowning :)