Daily Objectives

mopflop

Have yet to see anything about them, as I imagine everyone is caught up with heists, so thought I would post something. Today's daily objectives are:

• Participate in a Bike race. - This can be done by yourself

• Perform a wheelie for 10 seconds. - Best done somewhere with no traffic (I personally did it on the beach)

• Play a game of darts. - Can bee done by yourself

For completing all 3 you get $25000 and 3000rp, so worth going out your way for.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have yet to see anything about them, as I imagine everyone is caught up with heists, so thought I would post something. Today's daily objectives are:

• Participate in a Bike race. - This can be done by yourself

• Perform a wheelie for 10 seconds. - Best done somewhere with no traffic (I personally did it on the beach)

• Play a game of darts. - Can bee done by yourself

For completing all 3 you get $25000 and 3000rp, so worth going out your way for.

Pretty sure they are different for everyone. I cannot check what mine are at the moment as I was kicked from Online, but I know I had to steal a car for Simeon and win a Rally Race.

Good to know it is a decent reward though.

I thought it was a weekly bonus if you did the dailies everyday for a week, and a monthly bonus for doing the dailies everyday for a month.

Saying that makes me wonder if R* have sneakily put in a yearly equivalent

That may be it. Though you really have to be dedicated to get those :p

My first one was:

Compete is a versus match

Fall 356 feet and survive

Arm Wrestle someone

Thanks... I could do one of them. I have a feeling these challenges will be like this for me every day. They should really be set depending on your lobby. I always play solo or private Crew. Having MP stuff in Solo is just silly. Assuming they'll "patch" it so I don't get "Play a DM" when in a Solo lobby.

That little bitch aside, I do like some of the additions so far.

My first one was:

Compete is a versus match

Fall 356 feet and survive

Arm Wrestle someone

Thanks... I could do one of them. I have a feeling these challenges will be like this for me every day. They should really be set depending on your lobby. I always play solo or private Crew. Having MP stuff in Solo is just silly. Assuming they'll "patch" it so I don't get "Play a DM" when in a Solo lobby.

That little bitch aside, I do like some of the additions so far.

You find it silly to that there are MP challenges for the MP game mode?

You find it silly to that there are MP challenges for the MP game mode?

If they give you the option to play solo, then yea, when I'm in a solo only mode. Don't see why they can't filter the challenges depending on the lobby if everyone gets different ones.

I have to play a darts game and a rally race today. Can not find anyone in any lobby this morning that would join me. I want to try and do the 28 days in a row but have a feeling I might get stumped today.

That is what the boosting threads are for, people are willing to help with more than just trophies... I think... Maybe... I know I am anyway.

I got a Kill a Revealed Player, anyone know how many players is needed to use this Lester service and where I can use it?

Do a deathmatch, call Lester, pay him the $500 and make sure you kill one of the people before the reveal runs out.

Edited by Tsunami

We should keep this thread as a sticky for Objectives and how to complete then if anyone needs help..I got a Kill a Revealed Player, anyone know how many players is needed to use this Lester service and where I can use it?

I had that objective, its to be used during a DM or TDM and you call Lester to reveal players then simply kill a player while they are revealed.

so far I've had

Claim A Bounty

Get some Bull shark Testosterone (Can Call Brucie)

Do A Contact Mission

Parachute dangerously low

Complete an impromptu Race

Play a Non-contact race

Survive a 4 Wanted Star (Fly over Bolingbroke Penitentiary for 4 stars)

Kill a Revealed Player

Play a Air Race

managed to to all so far :dance:

Just completed my day 4 objectives

Participate in a sea race

Hold up a store

Perform a wheelie for 10 seconds (you can do this one during a race, I don't have a Bati 801 so thought could it be done in a race so I tested it and I got my 25K during my wheelie)

That's 4 days straight, 3 more for the Bonus. Anyone know how much it is? I did hear something about $500.000

I've found a glitch with one of the daily objectives - Perform a Stunt Jump. I successfully performed a jump on one of the few I've done already, but it didn't count. I tried another one, which I hadn't done before, and it did count for the objective. This will easily screw players who have done lots of the stunt jumps online..

I've found a glitch with one of the daily objectives - Perform a Stunt Jump. I successfully performed a jump on one of the few I've done already, but it didn't count. I tried another one, which I hadn't done before, and it did count for the objective. This will easily screw players who have done lots of the stunt jumps online..

Hopefully they come up with an update that allows the jumps you have done count towards the Daily Objective cause I've done 5 days straight got 3 easy objectives now and need to complete tomorrows for the 7 day straight Bonus. Yesterdays were:

Participate in Arm Wrestling

Start a Gang Attack

Play a Vehicle Deathmatch

Stupid question maybe but how do you participate in a shooting range ? My 3 this morning was to fall 325 feet in free fall, play a GTA race and the shooting range one. I did the other two with ease and then went to Ammunation and did a few rounds of shooting range but it never unlocked. Does any know if I have to do this with another player or if it has to be a certain round in the shooting range ?

Stupid question maybe but how do you participate in a shooting range ? My 3 this morning was to fall 325 feet in free fall, play a GTA race and the shooting range one. I did the other two with ease and then went to Ammunation and did a few rounds of shooting range but it never unlocked. Does any know if I have to do this with another player or if it has to be a certain round in the shooting range ?

I haven't had this one yet, but I would have thought that as long as you take part in one of the challenges, then it should count. Maybe it would be best to ask a friend to help out.

Is anyone online right now to help me with my last daily challenge? I need to complete an impromptu race and none of my friends or any randoms are accepting. I'm happy to return the favour if need be.

Thanks in advance,

BTW I'm on PS4

kudos to AstroFlibble for helping me get this done :applause:

Edited by devil_spawn666