Flippin' Hell and Spinderella

mark_utd

I saw on here last week that someone had created a level that made both of these platinum medals easy, however I can't find the thread anymore. Have rockstar removed the level or has it been taken down for another reason ?

I only need 2 more of each of them for the platinum medals as I've managed to do a few flips while just playing Online without knowing what I was doing. Any help or hints would be great.

Grab a friend go to sandy shore airfield and get a cargobob find a nice light car get your friend to fly the cargo bob you get in the car now get your friend to go as high as there can. Once you are up really high get your friend to shake you a bit so the car starts rocking once you are rocking get them to drop you now all you need to do is push left or right on the stick keep your finger on it so you are spinning whiles dropping. If you are high enough you can get both in one go if you didnt just rinse and repeat till you get the platinum awards

I saw on here last week that someone had created a level that made both of these platinum medals easy, however I can't find the thread anymore. Have rockstar removed the level or has it been taken down for another reason ?

I only need 2 more of each of them for the platinum medals as I've managed to do a few flips while just playing Online without knowing what I was doing. Any help or hints would be great.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/4984172-post377.html

• 1 month later...