What Rockstar game would you like to see next?

x9zachattack5x

What game would you like to see?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What game would you like to see?

• Red Dead Redemption sequel
    • Max Payne 4
    • Grand Theft Auto 6
    • Midnight Club sequel
    • Bully 2
    • Agent

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see a working GTA Online, with all the shit that they said was going to be here, with things we can do to earn decent sized amounts of money, instead of buying Shark Cards.

Basically, gimme the game you fucking promised before making another one.

THIS

I'll probably not buy any more Rockstar games after the pile of lies and bullshit that has been GTA V. If they actually finish GTA V and make it the game we were promised, then maybe I'd reconsider. But until then they're on my shitlist for being EA and Peter Molyneux rolled into one.

a game that isn't plagued with issues and broken promises

Amen, brother!

I must be one of the few people who wants Max Payne 4. Yeah, a new Red Dead would be awesome, but I love the Max Paybe series a lot more. Hopefully we get both next year. :dance:

I started at Max Payne 3 so I unfortunately have not experienced it's full awesomeness :/

3 :eek: Wouldn't you want a sequel before jumping straight to number 3 :eek:

No surprise that Read Dead sequel is winning, defo my pick as well :p

Red Dead Redemption was the second Red Dead game. No one knows about the 2004 PS2 game Red Dead Revolver!

You can't do a sequel to Redemption, for one thing it was set at the end of the Old West, so if anything you'd need a prequel. Maybe something with Dutch or Ricketts. But I'd be happy with new characters altogether.

THIS

I'll probably not buy any more Rockstar games after the pile of lies and bullshit that has been GTA V. If they actually finish GTA V and make it the game we were promised, then maybe I'd reconsider. But until then they're on my shitlist for being EA and Peter Molyneux rolled into one.

I wish I had read this before I got the game today... lol

That being said, Red Dead Redemption was really good. I wouldn't really want a sequel, perse (his son was SOOO annoying), but certainly another Red Dead title.

Red Dead Redemption was the second Red Dead game. No one knows about the 2004 PS2 game Red Dead Revolver!

You can't do a sequel to Redemption, for one thing it was set at the end of the Old West, so if anything you'd need a prequel. Maybe something with Dutch or Ricketts. But I'd be happy with new characters altogether.

Well you are the cowboy from hell so they could put you in :p