Trophies carrying over from PS3 to PS4

lesk8vaincra

Hi everyone!

I recently bought GTA5 on PS4. I already played a lot a year ago when it was released on PS3.

I did 100% of the offline game, but i did not plat it because the online would have take to much time.

Now, i just transfered my PS3 profile to my PS4. Some trophies popped, such as "reach rank 25", "own a building", etc.

What i don't understand is... That the trophy "Show Off: Complete all Stunt Jumps." ALSO popped!

So i was wondering... Why did that trophy pop? Is it possible to make other trophies (such as " From Beyond the Stars" or " Waste Management", that both are a pain in the a** to get...) ?

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Hi everyone!

I recently bought GTA5 on PS4. I already played a lot a year ago when it was released on PS3.

I did 100% of the offline game, but i did not plat it because the online would have take to much time.

Now, i just transfered my PS3 profile to my PS4. Some trophies popped, such as "reach rank 25", "own a building", etc.

What i don't understand is... That the trophy "Show Off: Complete all Stunt Jumps." ALSO popped!

So i was wondering... Why did that trophy pop? Is it possible to make other trophies (such as " From Beyond the Stars" or " Waste Management", that both are a pain in the a** to get...) ?

Thanks a lot for your answer!

It wouldn't matter unless the Complete the Game to 100% trophy transferred. If not, you're doing all of the side tasks over again anyway, so it doesn't help that some of the individual trophies auto-popped.

On the other hand... all of the online trophies popping would be most helpful.

It wouldn't matter unless the Complete the Game to 100% trophy transferred. If not, you're doing all of the side tasks over again anyway, so it doesn't help that some of the individual trophies auto-popped.

On the other hand... all of the online trophies popping would be most helpful.

I don't plan to plat this game (or even get 100% offline, the toxic waste quest was just a huge pain...) but if i could get some autopop trophies... It would still be great :D.

Also, if i remember correctly, the 100% trophy only need half the stunt, half the "between two building" challenges, and half the 'under the bridge' challenges. So if those trophies were able to autopop, it would still be 75 challenges less :p

The reason why stunt jumps popped is because you can do that trophy either online or offline.

I guess that explain it.

Too bad, i was hoping to be able to get those trophies :)

I don't plan to plat this game (or even get 100% offline, the toxic waste quest was just a huge pain...) but if i could get some autopop trophies... It would still be great :D.

Also, if i remember correctly, the 100% trophy only need half the stunt, half the "between two building" challenges, and half the 'under the bridge' challenges. So if those trophies were able to autopop, it would still be 75 challenges less :p

I guess that explain it.

Too bad, i was hoping to be able to get those trophies :)

Not sure if it helps, but now you can listen to the radio on that submarine. That made the toxic trash quest a lot more "enjoyable". ;)