Base invaders issue

RSJohn7293

Now don't get me wrong, i'm a huge fan of challenging hard missions. But I am not a fan of INSANELY hard or nearly impossible missions such as Base Invaders. The difficulty has no effect on this mission.

It looks so easy and dandy right when you begin ... grab a plane, fly to the military base ... that's just when the annoyance begins ...

Of course if you are lucky enough to get the Buzard Attack Helicopter on spawn at Rons airport, you'll be able to do it FAIRLY easy .. (still a challenge though unless you spend an hour clearing the entire army) and the helicopter doesn't spawn that often.

NONSTOP spawning of hundreds of military men in full armour and 300% accuracy doesn't seem realistic here.

Plus a couple by the helicopter for those that like to run and dash.

Missions should be based on SKILL AND DEDICATION, rather then LUCK.

There is a simple way to do base invaders call merry weather for a chopper kill the pilot fly to the base and land on the far runway opposite the lazers find the big rocks climb up on them if you in the right place you should be able to see the guards in the hanger where the cargo bob is pull out your sniper (make sure it has a suppressor on it). Snipe the 3 guards that stand in the hanger once done jump back in the chopper and fly to the cargobob jump in now you have two choice if you own a rpg land on the hangers and destroy the two closes lazers fly up to the the other end of the base and take out the last one. If not fly back to the airfield and call a buzzard simply fly back to the airbase and unleash hell once done go back to the airfield for the cargobob :dance: Me and a friend perfected this on the ps3 and he still uses this on the ps4.

Missions should be based on SKILL AND DEDICATION, rather then LUCK.

how often did you play it then?

I can do it easily alone.

a little different than wazzpey.

1. jump in Ron's plane to trigger the next step

2. get out the plane, take your car and jump into the Base

3. drive to Lazers and drop grenades to destroy them

4. drive into the Hangar, kill 3-4 of the Soldiers and fly away.

skill, dedication, luck? you just need the right strategy :D