GTA 5 Online Heist update: Massive DLC leak reveals six new GTA Online Heist missions

Doomsdayman

GTA 5 Online Heist update: Massive DLC leak reveals six new GTA Online Heist missions

Avid GTA 5 gamers are in for some exciting news, as renowned YouTuber, iCrazyTeddy, has disclosed the biggest-ever Heist DLC leak pertaining to six new Heist missions for GTA Online that take place at four different locations in the game.

In addition, the latest Heist DLC leak also sheds some light on new Heist clothing, weapons and more including special unlockable items for GTA Online.

The source of the leak has been credited to reputed GTA 5 modder, NillxModz, who is currently facing a PSN account ban by Rockstar, following his recent flurry of leaks including Holiday DLC info on the web.

As the YouTuber admits, the latest Heist DLC leak has been split into two parts or videos wherein the first part highlights the various missions and tons of exclusive content that will be released as part of the DLC.

Here are the complete details of the upcoming Heist DLC for GTA Online:

The DLC will include Heist (Planning Board) layout update for both high-end apartment interiors, which will be available across all gaming platforms (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC).

Brand New Heist selection menu featuring its own social-club based leaderboard and misc options showing the list of uncompleted Heist missions. This feature will be accessible across both current-gen and last-gen consoles as well as the PC version.

34 texture modifications to four different locations, which will enhance the visual effects during Heist missions. Though this feature is available across all gaming platforms, the current-gen consoles and PC will see some improved texture details and visual enhancements over the last-gen gaming platforms.

Six Heist missions will be available through four unique locations.

Five Cops and Crooks missions in four unique locations.

Two Cops and Crooks-themed masks, which are exclusively limited to current-gen consoles and PC version.

BZ Gas will now be available for purchase via Ammu-Nation but can only be used in Heist missions.

Tip #1: In case you are out of stock with BZ Gas, you will be unable to complete the mission and your team mates will have to complete the objective for you.

All these goodies will be available at your fingertips once the Heist DLC comes out on 23 December, as Rockstar seems to have stocked up heavily on its gameplay resources to celebrate the Holiday season with a bang.

Source: International Business Times

It's not a leak, though that date is BS. Grand Theft Auto 5 Online Heists (Finally) Revealed - IGN

Edit: Well actually it might have been a leak if you were actually reading that article on the 14th when it was posted originally, not anymore though.

Edited by Gage

I think you missed the part where he said people here. :p

Just because it might not have trophies, again doesn't mean the people that are on here will not care about it. I'm sure plenty of people here will still go back to it to try the feature out. Trophies or no trophies regardless, so my point still stands. I for one will probably try it out on the PS4 version when/if the time comes.

I can also imagine if heists were released it will be for next gen consoles only.

Edited by Combatting

I can also imagine if heists were released it will be for next gen consoles only.

It be on all formats.

Hey all,

Hope you enjoyed the trailer! For those of you asking, Heists will be coming as a free update to Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC in early 2015. As a friendly reminder, please remember to keep all comments on topic and look for more info here on the Newswire as we get closer to release.

GTA Online Heists: New Trailer and Info | Rockstar Games

The fact that you spend your time typing this, determined that was a lie.

I haven't touched this game since idk when, the disc is covered in dust and a film of nicotine, and it'll probably stay that way.

The fact that it took over a year of saying "the heist are coming", is sign enough that everyone that worshiped this game, got played. And that's just one thing, there's plenty more.

Rockstar be like... MISSION PASSED... payout $5500 :rolleyes:

And this is one of those things. Multiple times, the payouts to missions were decreased. These heist will be like that too. This is so people will buy the Shark Cards.

This is why I glitched the fuck out of this game and stole all the money I had. For every million I stole out of that glitch, that was $20 real life dollars I wasn't giving R*. When in fact, that's what they really wanted. And that glitch totally fucked their scam up, people were getting free money instead of paying $20 for it. This is why when the glitch finally got fixed, they started dropping mission pay outs, multiple times. The glitch fucked their scam up, so to try to save their scam, they dropped mission pay outs. No glitch, and $5,000 payouts on a 20 minute mission (Where you use $5g worth of ammo in the mission and destroy your cars in the process), mean't you were tempted to spend $20 real life dollars on their in game money. And now they have a $50 Shark Card giving you $8 million in game dollars, when $8 million is unachievable by actually playing the game at a normal humanly rate, which tempts more people.

I have like I think $400,000 in game dollars left. And technically, that isn't shit in this game. I'm out of money and I'm not going to play the same mission for 10 hours to make $1 million, and I'm not going to pay $20 real dollars for $1 million. The game is done for me now, and R* is a joke to me now.

Edited by Jake_357

playing a shit and boring heist mode one year ago or a great one in the near future...

hard decision for me!

i spent 12 Mio GTA $ and bought no Shark Cards. Don't know why people think you'll need to buy shark cards.

But i can understand that some people on this Forum are only interested in Trophies and don't play for fun :p