GTA Online: Fastest Way To Level Up?

ThatDarnGamer

Yep this is true... just play the game with friends... it still is a lot of fun...

My mate had just got this game (which he snubbed when it first came out). Since he has no comparison from when GTAO was first online to current, he doesn't bitch about anything being nerfed down... he's enjoying himself along with our other newbie friends. I've completed this game a month or so after release and I can no longer remember how easier it was to plat this game - I was having fun too with mates...

Just gather your mates together (who plays the game) and just have fun amongst yourselves doing missions... If you chose to play with randoms, well that's another story - still a lot of dicks around :whistle:

Edited by Naps

Yep this is true... just play the game with friends... it still is a lot of fun...

My mate had just got this game (which he snubbed when it firts came out). Since he has no comparison from when GTAO was first online to current, he doesn't bitch about anything being nerfed down... he's enjoying himself along with our other newbie friends. I've completed this game a month or so after release and I can no longer remember how easier it was to plat this game - I was having fun too with mates...

Just gather your mates together (who plays the game) and just have fun amongst yourselves doing missions... If you chose to play with randoms, well that's another story - still a lot of dicks around :whistle:

None of my pals play anymore on the PS3 and when I play random missions solo its so boring and takes forever to level up

None of my pals play anymore on the PS3 and when I play random missions solo its so boring and takes forever to level up

OUCH... yeah this could be a bit of a challenge. If you have a PS4 or are planning to get a PS4, should have waited. The whole bulk of return players (both good guys and the dicks LOL) might be moving over there. My friend and his mates levelled up an average of 2-4 levels per game night playing amongst themselves.

What you can do I guess is start your own missions and (open) invite random players in your lobby - fingers crossed they'll be serious about it and behave.

Search for anyone in the boosting/coop thread. Maybe you both can team up and form a boosting party of your own... good luck! :)

Do missions there is certain one that just spawn enemys for fun a good one is base invaders just sit on top of the hanger with a sniper rifle picking soldiers off or if you have a buzzard or friend who has just do bombing runs till you get board you get 25xp per kill. Another good one is hack and dash or blow up 2 but you need a tank for them two just keeping killing police.

OUCH... yeah this could be a bit of a challenge. If you have a PS4 or are planning to get a PS4, should have waited. The whole bulk of return players (both good guys and the dicks LOL) might be moving over there. My friend and his mates levelled up an average of 2-4 levels per game night playing amongst themselves.

What you can do I guess is start your own missions and (open) invite random players in your lobby - fingers crossed they'll be serious about it and behave.

Search for anyone in the boosting/coop thread. Maybe you both can team up and form a boosting party of your own... good luck! :)

Cheers for the advice I'll try and recruit people from the boosting thread

Did they take away (patch) where u can go to this one race track (forgot name) where you do 3 or 4 laps on this round track and you level up a level or 2 each time you complete track with friend? It was the best boost way back then. Havent played since last year so curious if they took that away? I got to level 100 somewhat quick. Much faster then playing normal online matches.

Did they take away (patch) where u can go to this one race track (forgot name) where you do 3 or 4 laps on this round track and you level up a level or 2 each time you complete track with friend? It was the best boost way back then. Havent played since last year so curious if they took that away? I got to level 100 somewhat quick. Much faster then playing normal online matches.

That would be criminal records and its been fixed

• 2 weeks later...
being over lvl 70 means you can buy a tank, use that doing the Blow up 2 mission, move the banchee out the way, blow up the cars then use the tank to kill the cops for bout 5 to 10 min then get Lester to take the stars away, usually that will net u up to 9000 rp or close to it

Just to add to this method for any one who aint got a tank try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9s153RnnmA it will get you 10,000+rp and over 20k cash

Edited by wazzpey