Flying Under The Bridges

LukeBlues5

Hey guys,

for some reason certain bridges i fly under won't register, does this mean i already flew under them? 15,16,20, and 31 are not registering for me. idk wat do, is there anyway i can check how many more i have left?

I'm using PowerPyx guide

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EitUby6EC4]Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) - All Under the Bridge Locations (Close Shave Trophy / Achievement Guide) - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by LukeBlues5

To see how many you have, sign into Social Club and go to your Career Stats. Under 'Vehicles', you're looking for 'Under the Bridge'.

If you're signed in, this link may take you to the relevant page: Rockstar Games Social Club

(Maybe it's shown on the in-game stats too but it's been a while so I wouldn't remember exactly where to direct you to).

• 2 weeks later...

What I did to make sure that the bridge counted is:

Before flying under the bridge check your (ingame) stats, scroll down and check under how many bridges you flew under. Then fly under the bridge and if you think it counted, check your stats again and see whether the number of 'flown under bridge' has indeed increased by 1. Doing it that way you always make sure the bridge registered.

If the bridge did not register properly, try again and if it still doesn't register it is possible that you already had it. Just write the number of that bridge down on a piece of paper and after you did all bridges but you still missed some, you know that the bridges you've missed are on that list.

Similar approach for the stunt jumps.

• 3 weeks later...