Who wants GTA 5 to have a shared trophy list with PS4?

gable1234

Who wants GTA 5 to have a shared trophy list with PS4?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants GTA 5 to have a shared trophy list with PS4?

• Shared trophy list PS3/PS4
    • Separate trophy list PS3 and PS4

I am one of those people who never platinumed it while it was on PS3, because the PS4 came out and that was where my focus went. Personally I think it will be great if I can transfer my single player save file over to the new PS4. I would love to enjoy the game on the power of the PS4 and earn the platinum. This week I will finish the story mode for the sake of doing so. then the PS3 is heading off to a craigslist ad. What do you think? feedbackis appreciated.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way in hell am I buying this game if the multiplayer trophies don't auto pop. Not grinding the multiplayer again.

Even if it did, i'd rather be run over by a golf cart than doing this plat again. 100% the solo part was just as bad as the MP grind.

"Hey, kiddo, wanna collect hundreds upon hundreds of random items without any reward, with no radar on a map the size of america ? Even in the goddamn water where you're going slower than a 7th generation inbreb turtle ? No ? What about stunt jumps ? Oh you don't know what those are ? Lemme explain it to you. Put your balls on the table while i go look for my baseball bat".

Even if it did, i'd rather be run over by a golf cart than doing this plat again. 100% the solo part was just as bad as the MP grind.

"Hey, kiddo, wanna collect hundreds upon hundreds of random items without any reward, with no radar on a map the size of america ? Even in the goddamn water where you're going slower than a 7th generation inbreb turtle ? No ? What about stunt jumps ? Oh you don't know what those are ? Lemme explain it to you. Put your balls on the table while i go look for my baseball bat".

Your comment made me laugh so hard. You understand. I'm not sure people understand I bought a PS4 to play new games..... The only re release I bought was the Metro Redux and that's because I never even played that series. Seriously though fuck those idiotic scavenger hunts.

Completely agree. The multiplayer was bad but imo the offline/SP was even worse. A ridiculous amount of collectibles, pointless side missions and grinding and the worst of them all - the knife flight challenges.

Your comment made me laugh so hard. You understand. I'm not sure people understand I bought a PS4 to play new games..... The only re release I bought was the Metro Redux and that's because I never even played that series. Seriously though fuck those idiotic scavenger hunts.

Again, completely agree. I don't see the point at all to fork out £50 for a game which is on the PS3 for 30 quid cheaper. There's nothing significantly different between the two apart from graphics. It's not as though there's a radical difference between the PS3 and 4 versions. I'll keep my money Rockstar.

Why the hell would you want a shared trophy list, it defeats the purpose of trophy hunting and would make you the ultimate hypocrite. :shrugs:

It's not being hypocrite. I don't know if I qualify as a trophy hunter, but what's the point in getting two plats for a single game? That's just my point of view, can't understand the fact that people plays a game just to get the trophies.

It's not being hypocrite. I don't know if I qualify as a trophy hunter, but what's the point in getting two plats for a single game? That's just my point of view, can't understand the fact that people plays a game just to get the trophies.

As a trophy hunter, I wouldn't mind a shared trophy list. Reason being I have it already for PS3 but haven't started it yet. However, I did install it, and thus have a 0% trophy list for it on my profile.

When I heard it was coming out for PS4, I decided to wait and play that one. If it's shared, then I can get rid of that damn 0% without having to go all the way through it twice!

I would like a separate list, with some modifications. Taking out some of the grindy SP collectable trophies would be welcome, but at the same time I don't mind extending some of the MP goals, seeing as our MP progress carries over. ;)

If it was shared, what would be the point of buying or playing the game?

At some point in our lives we all started playing games, to enjoy them and have fun. That is why. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hahaha, sounds like someone isn't a fan.

I actually had a lot of fun playing the single player portion of the game so I would totally double dip.

I'd definitely rather have a seperate trophy list. I am still on the edge if I'll buy it for next gen. Paying 50£ for a game I already own with better visuals ain't very tempting for me. But if my theory is true (that heists and story dlc will be next-gen exclusive) and my friends decide to buy it, I'll most likely do it as well. Just don't wanna go through the same trophy list once again. I've already done all Singleplayer stuff twice (due to a glitch). :o

hmm I'm kinda torn, on one hand I'd like to have a separate trophy list if the trophies were going to be different on ps4 but if they arent then two identical lists doesnt interest me.

Although one of my mp trophies is glitched and just never pops making the plat impossible for me, so I'll take a separate list if a shared list wouldn't fix this!

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I'd love to clean up the rest of the trophies from when I played on the PS3, I'd rather play through game and get the trophies again. I enjoyed the story a lot and doing the various side-missions, quests, etc. so getting the trophies again would be an incentive to play the game again.

I wouldn't mind playing the online portion again. Not sure why a lot of people are complaining. The XP grinding kinda sucked, but everything else was pretty fun. :D

Yeah, I really do hope that it does have a separate trophy list so I can replay the game again. :thumbsup: I didn't really appreciate the game much my first time around since I was more focused on writing the guide for it. Now I can actually mess around and take my time. :D