Grand Theft Auto V arrives for PlayStation 4 on November 18th, exclusive content

Sepeli

Grand Theft Auto V Release Dates and Exclusive Content Details for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC

http://media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/news/upload/actual_1410520494.jpg

Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 with the PC version to follow January 27, 2015.

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:

- New weapons, vehicles and activities

- Additional wildlife

- Denser traffic

- New foliage system

- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. For more info about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent.

Grand Theft Auto V Release Dates and Exclusive Content Details for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC | Rockstar Games

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb1vOrm9SX4]Grand Theft Auto V: “A Picket Fence and a Dog Named Skip†- YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Sepeli

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

I haven't bought GTAV for PS3, because I knew it would eventually get released on PS4. I will definitely be picking it up, but figured I can wait a bit for price cuts. But I have a question regarding these pre-order bonuses. I am not familiar with the trophies for GTAV - would that $1,000,000 bonus cash (or $500K for single player) save me time on grinding for 100% (how much time?)? Or is it completely irrelevant. Thanks.

would that $1,000,000 bonus cash (or $500K for single player) save me time on grinding for 100% (how much time?)? Or is it completely irrelevant. Thanks.

I can't really think of any way that the money would help towards the 100%. In the story you will earn more than enough to complete any side trophies, and the money in MP is only for you to buy cars, guns and apartments etc, it doesn't actually help you level up or unlock any trophies. Also it doesn't really take that long to earn 500k in MP, a few good solid hours pumping out missions and you should easily earn that much.

I can't really think of any way that the money would help towards the 100%. In the story you will earn more than enough to complete any side trophies, and the money in MP is only for you to buy cars, guns and apartments etc, it doesn't actually help you level up or unlock any trophies. Also it doesn't really take that long to earn 500k in MP, a few good solid hours pumping out missions and you should easily earn that much.

Thanks. Looks like I'm not missing out by waiting then.

I really hope there is some other way to unlock the Dukes...

They're won't be.

Dude, all you have to do is rent/buy a copy of GTAV PS3, make a Social Club account sync it in game and have the prologue beaten.(You may now return the game) Once you have the PS4 version sync it with your Social Club.

Sucks there isn't just an upgrade fee for PS3 users.... I really hope all the Online trophies auto-pop, but I don't think I'm gonna buy a PS4 for this game alone. That right is going to the new Batman game, I think.

Also, as others have mentioned, where the fuck are the heists? R* did us dirty with that one, "Spring 2014", not even fucking close! Where's the Story DLC? I want that too.. gimme gimme gimme!!

They're won't be.

Dude, all you have to do is rent/buy a copy of GTAV PS3, make a Social Club account sync it in game and have the prologue beaten.(You may now return the game) Once you have the PS4 version sync it with your Social Club.

I only have a PS4. I had the game completed 100% on the 360, but I traded it for a PS4, so I have no way of doing what you described.

Man i do hope so :D but ive never heard of other games where the trophys auto-pop after transferring your charcater to a new console.

Fifa 14 .... BF4.. Sound Shapes (cloud) Need more? I'm also hoping they auto-pop. Really can't be arsed grinding again, this is the only thing that will stop me from getting it on the PS4.

Edited by Combatting