GTA V's Zombie DLC Leaked?

jmac92123

Did anyone else see something to support this?

GTA V DLC Leaked?

From the article -

Recently, a code has been spotted hinting a possible zombie DLC coming to "GTA V." But even though developer Rockstar Games did not provide any official confirmation or even comment on the new source code leak, fans have been trying to dig deeper for more clues.

More than the bit of code that had "ZMB" in it as a hint for zombie content, new videos have surfaced discussing more codes leaked. Gamerant has spotted these new vides, one of which can be seen below.

The new codes now suggest a discovery of a hidden DLC menu for "GTA V" with the words "Trevor" and "Dead" supposedly part of the options. It seems that Trevor's alleged DLC will be a single-player mode, unlike previous rumours that the 'GTA V" zombie DLC may also debut on "GTA Online."

This makes sense, if the zombie DLC will indeed be a PS4 exclusive for when "GTA V" gets released for next-gen consoles.

Thoughts?

Edited by jmac92123

Always zombies... Why not dinosaurs?

Rockstar senior designers cannot find enough time between riding their Lamborghini Veneno and all the chicks and booze.

Or maybe it's just the fact this is a lazy time and they just come up with whatever rehashed idea they have. Let's be honest video games are the same shit with better graphics, there is little innovation.

GTA VI will be the same GTA V, GTA IV, GTA SA, GTA VC, GTA III, only with better graphics and a map "twice as big as GTA V and Red Dead 2".

Venting aside yeah it would be cool to let loose some different shit on the map. Hopefully you weren't being Wow Much Sarcastic Such Fun.

Hard to say games are the same over and over when you've only played a handful of games. You sound like you have an extreme case of asshurt. Sorry that GTA V having zombies has ruined your perfect day.

Neeeh, not just a handful. Plentiful more like it (hope that wasn't a comment due to the 5 or 6 games in this PSN profile I have now which is kinda recent) in quite an amount of consoles going back to Atari 2600 and every gen since then.

Didn't ruin my day, I ain't buying it, maybe play it a bit if it's free.

But it's ok if your sorry, I take your apology :dance:

I'd like to see the zombies in multiplayer. Even if one was infected, spread to all the other NPCs, that would be very cool.

Well that could be cool, contain & stop the outbreak.....with MP of course......

But I agree I am zombie'd out. I like the earlier idea of Dinosaurs......but how about liberals...or eradication of crappy world leaders........maybe even the Hippies!

I don't know, but it needs to get people back to the game, they waited way to long. The MP community is quickly dying unless it is a double RP weekend......

I have it, 128 TDM.....ohh wait, MAG did that.....but these maps would be awesome for it.........

Ok, last idea for a story.....

An asteroid is going to hit the earth so the government shoots of nukes to stop it. The EMP destroys everything electronic......so you put horses in Los Santos and merge RDR with GTA.......just a thought...... :chair:

DLC needs to happen. Not played GTA in a good while & have just got back into it. Although I remember why I sacked it off, coz the last Strangers & Freaks mission for Dom never showed up! Anyhow I digress. With the amount of scope they have for this zombies for me shouldnt be the next step in the game. I can see how it would work but its been hammered to death that genre.

•Aliens - They touched on it briefly in the game plus the alien viewing site? Would work well. Cool weapons/vehicles/enemies etc

•Hillbillies - Use the Cult at the Altruist camp to be kidnapping/farming people etc & the character has to prevent it or become a part of it?

•Indiana Jones-esque character with his/her own

Story? - trawling the city for treasure to unearth a new/hidden island or town?

•Futuristic Terrorism/Military type story - utilising the military base that wasn't even used nowhere near as much as it should have been?

Vaguely described but I think something a little different would be smart? Either way as mentioned for me it needs to happen.

Always zombies... Why not dinosaurs?

I second this. I want some goddamn dinosaur DLC for some game!

Undead nightmare was pretty fucking solid though. So even if this is true, it might not be as bad as you may think.

I was also thinking this as well. Although I can't really picture zombies "fitting in" to GTA V's setting. I don't know why, but it just made sense in RDR.

DLC needs to happen. Not played GTA in a good while & have just got back into it. Although I remember why I sacked it off, coz the last Strangers & Freaks mission for Dom never showed up! Anyhow I digress. With the amount of scope they have for this zombies for me shouldnt be the next step in the game. I can see how it would work but its been hammered to death that genre.

•Aliens - They touched on it briefly in the game plus the alien viewing site? Would work well. Cool weapons/vehicles/enemies etc

•Hillbillies - Use the Cult at the Altruist camp to be kidnapping/farming people etc & the character has to prevent it or become a part of it?

•Indiana Jones-esque character with his/her own

Story? - trawling the city for treasure to unearth a new/hidden island or town?

•Futuristic Terrorism/Military type story - utilising the military base that wasn't even used nowhere near as much as it should have been?

Vaguely described but I think something a little different would be smart? Either way as mentioned for me it needs to happen.

I had some of the same thoughts but I was afraid of just saying Saints Row DLC........

I do think an entire Area 51 thing with the military base and aliens could be done. With all the ocean around the map they would also incorporate something with ships off the shore....military, cruise lines,.... Oil tankers...

Another idea would be to use some jumbo jets on the main airport or even create something out of them and a boneyard.....

Airplane repo man......

I had some of the same thoughts but I was afraid of just saying Saints Row DLC........

I do think an entire Area 51 thing with the military base and aliens could be done. With all the ocean around the map they would also incorporate something with ships off the shore....military, cruise lines,.... Oil tankers...

Another idea would be to use some jumbo jets on the main airport or even create something out of them and a boneyard.....

Airplane repo man......

Yes mate, see this is the sort of angle it needs to be on!

As mentioned there is so much scope it would be criminal not to abuse it!

Even the letters secrets to discover that murderer was good. Strangers & Freaks for me worked well. Saints Row it doesnt want to be but some off the stuff they use would be good in GTA as it woukd be done much better.

Hell even a story similar to Breaking Bad would be brilliant!

I'd honestly be a bit surprised if they went down the zombie route, given all the set-up they seemed to do for aliens in the main game. Plus, you know, Rockstar already did zombies with Red Dead.

Thing is I think for Red Dead it worked best with zombies in it, with GTA I don't see it fitting in or how it could even work in my opinion, just seems like using old code and bringing it onto GTA

Ok I worked up a new non-zombie storyline......

The Earth spins into the future through a worm hole.....(Due to Global Warming) and by then the computers have taken over and your character has to battle the robots/machines to save the human race.

While one player plays from the East another plays from the West and they meet at the Center where they make a stand against multiple waves. From here they will merge forces (having different strengths) and advance to the master computer to take back the earth. Meanwhile they have to save pockets of humans to repopulate the Earth. These would be located at the Strip Club, under Freeway Overpasses, and in other places there derelict residences could be hiding. Meanwhile they have to fight gang fights that are also trying to take control of the women in their places.

Once to the Master Computer (Located in one of the Mountains around Los Santos and must be found) they have to decide if they will save the Earth or just fight each other for supremacy of the human race.....

Of Course this is all Co-Op :whistle:

Ohh and throw a few collectables into the mix