Double RP Thread

vava

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

independence day content was added to the game, if you have the game, and its current, then you already have it.

For some Double RP week is pointless, to those (like myself) its freaking awesome =D. The AFK method whille i sleep will be like sleeping for 2 days now ;).

"i got rp the hard way" ...... i think we all know that RP at the start of this game wasn't exactly "hard".

NOW they finally do Double RP weekends? Nearly a year later. Geez.

Too bad I already have the Plat...this would have come in handy then. But I guess there is some sense of accomplishment doing it the hard way.

Well, to be fair, they'd already done a double RP/Money weekend just before the High Life update, and then later they did a triple RP event for select events like Golf/Tennis.

But yeah, I share your sentiment. I'd also been grinding these past couple weeks!

Ditto On Friday night i was Level 1 now I am level 84 never turned off my PS3 and still getting double xp as of right now

Dangerous move dude. You should let your ps3 breath and turn it off for 30 minutes every 10-12 hours. There's no rush getting to level 100 with an afk method, whether you do it in 5 days or 10, what does it matter? GTAV proper will take a long to complete in general.

I would Let run overnight, wake up, turn off, shower get ready for work, turn on before i went to work, let run at work, come home, let it rest, start again before I went to bed rinse repeat. No damaging the system and got to rank 130 essentially doing nothing.