• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is huge, simply playing through the story i probably spent a good 30 or so hours, then when you factor in replaying a lot of missions to meet certain requirements and a pretty huge online grind...

I'm still not at (P) yet and i'm already pushing the 100 hour mark with over half of the online left to go. It can probably be done a lot quicker with exploits/glitches etc. but for me it seems to be taking an eternity.

With Rockstar going Patch-Nazi on GTA Online, you can expect the online grind alone to be quiet ridiculous. If you're not using a boosting method while roaming around from objective to objective, then you're looking at a lot of playtime. You're best bet is to take advantage of whatever boosting method is open to you as you're going for the trophies, quickly before it's patched.

I wont even get started on talking about the campaign... just know that you're in for over 100 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe I voted for 51-75 hours last week.

But now that I checked the Socialclub website, I saw that I spent over 80 hours for offline only.

For online, I was "Wanted" for almost 5 days & 17 hours :D (due to the 200 rp glitch, 2 star glitch) That's just for the glitch. Other than that, probably spent a total of 15-20 hours in general.

So yeah, definitely over 100 hours + :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

+100 hours for sure. Personally I've spent probably more than a 1000 hours in the game but I've also played a hell of a lot online etc.

Completing the story, getting 70 gold medals and getting 100% in SP alone takes an eternity. And I had to do it TWICE because of some stupid glitch which kept me off the 100% trophy on my first save. I finally got around to finishing it today.

I don't really remember much of the online trophies since I did them last year, all I do remember is that it was a huge grind towards level 100.

So glad that I'm done with it :p

Over 100 hours is the only choice. The story takes a fair amount of time (20-30 hours), and then going around doing all the extras afterwards is easily the same time again, let alone going back to do missions over and over for gold medals. Online will take you longer than all of SP put together. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

How long will it take to get to rank 100 online normally without exploiting bugs/exploits? I've already done all offline trophies and trying to figure out if I want to go into the online deal to get platinum. But not really looking forward to spend a 100+ hours again on online grinding