Rooftop rumble?

SUM1SLY

Where's rooftop rumble ? I just got to level 75 and can't find it in the mission list, or am i looking in the wrong place for it.

Mission list?

Do you mean start/online/job/host job/mission? Only about 10% of the total missions are on that list.

Pretty sure you need to wait until the jobgiver texts you the mission.

Mission list?

Do you mean start/online/job/host job/mission? Only about 10% of the total missions are on that list.

Pretty sure you need to wait until the jobgiver texts you the mission.

Yeah thats what i meant job list mission list, whatever, same thing to me.

The missions that characters give you do not appear in the "Jobs" menu in the pause menu. You have to just call Martin until he gives it to you, or join someone else who has the mission open.

How long does it take for him to be ready to ring ? When i ring him to request job it says this item unlocks when martin has a job available. But i've been waiting about an hour an half now.

Anyone know how to unlock this mission ? I've been trying to get it since i hit level 75 i'm now level 100/101. I read somewhere you have to do gang attacks is that true i've just done some and nothing is happening. I've rang martin loads of times to request jobs but it just has a padlock and says this item unlocks when martin has a job available. I've try'd looking on youtube but everyone on there just shows them doing the job and doesn't say how they got/activated it.

Anyone know how to unlock this mission ? I've been trying to get it since i hit level 75 i'm now level 100/101. I read somewhere you have to do gang attacks is that true i've just done some and nothing is happening. I've rang martin loads of times to request jobs but it just has a padlock and says this item unlocks when martin has a job available. I've try'd looking on youtube but everyone on there just shows them doing the job and doesn't say how they got/activated it.

Try doing some missions for some of the others.

Everyone i ring doesn't answer the only mission i keep getting is one for simeon about cars had it since the start of the game but don't know where they are to get them for him.

Just do some of martins other missions. they all pay well and maybe after you complete some of them the mission will unlock. For me the mission first started popping up after I hit 76. But I had done pretty much every mission martin gave so I dunno for sure.

He hasn't gave me anything, he rang up saying something but i couldn't hear what he said something about u know what to do, i was like no i don't and nothing came up on the map to do to, then a bit later rang back an said i let him down something along them lines.

So now i don't know what to do, my miss's was playing on her gta while i got the call off him and she was driving round at the time so the cars music was blasting thats why i couldn't hear what he said, we both play on different tvs in the same room, i just thought if i answered the phone it would put a location on the map but it never.

He hasn't gave me anything, he rang up saying something but i couldn't hear what he said something about u know what to do, i was like no i don't and nothing came up on the map to do to, then a bit later rang back an said i let him down something along them lines.

So now i don't know what to do, my miss's was playing on her gta while i got the call off him and she was driving round at the time so the cars music was blasting thats why i couldn't hear what he said, we both play on different tvs in the same room, i just thought if i answered the phone it would put a location on the map but it never.

He calls me up with that bullshit all the time. It happens when you don't complete a mission for him in a while. Just call him and select "Request job". And he'll give you random jobs. Just keep doing that untill you get RR. He has quite a few missions so it might take a bit.

Thats the problem when i call him he never has any jobs, it's locked.

So i need to know what activates him to start giving me jobs.

I guess this is a problem people have when they boost their levels and never do other missions. I have no idea how to help you man, just do other missions, eventually he might have some. If not you might want to contact rockstar.

I guess this is a problem people have when they boost their levels and never do other missions. I have no idea how to help you man, just do other missions, eventually he might have some. If not you might want to contact rockstar.

I can ring him now he give me some coke mission where you have to destroy 4 cement trucks, its pretty hard to do on your own though, now every time i call him he gives me the same mission.