Cheap Super cars?

simonp92

Since almost every race in this game, players choose the super cars, I wanna get a super car. So I can get "The Midnight Club" trophy.

Are the Entity XF, Cheetah and Adder really that much better than the much cheaper options? When I race, I usually only see Adders and Entity XFs.

What are your opinions on the cheaper super cars and can they hold their own against the more expensive ones?

- Coil Voltic ($150.000)

- Bullet ($155.000)

- Infernus ($440.000

- Vacca ($240.000

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I own Infernus. Right off the bat I can tell you don't waste money on the Infernus, it's best feature is it can climb a mountain in 10 seconds. Other than that it's not gunna win any races.

The Vacca is a very very good looking car, probably better looking than the Adder. The Vacca has turned into one of my favorites. But the problem with the Vacca, is that if you don't have all the high level upgrades, it's not that fast. With all the upgrades it's a good race car, but with low level ones it isn't.

I owned a Bullet for a few days, and I only bought it cause I needed a sports car and I thought it was one but it was a super. I maxed it all out, and it was pretty good for like the 3 races I used it on (I actually think I won all 3). If you're looking for a cheap way and have good mods, I'd try this.

The Voltic, no idea. I used it on single player and it was pretty fast. And on online my friend has beaten me with a stock Voltic against my Adder a few times. Again though, like the Bullet and Vacca, it'll probably be better modded out.

But if you decide to put out some real money, you've got the Cheetah, Entity, and Adder. First off, the Cheetah is shit and I wasted $650,000 on it. No one waste your money on this car. The Entity is good, it's really the only car that can really get close to a Adder, it may surpass it too. The problem with the Entity is though, it's ugly as fuck, and for me it kind slips around and stuff. Then the Adder, well it's the best car in the game, everything is amazing about it.

And I really just wrote a 5 paragraph essay on video game cars :p

Ok I own Infernus. Right off the bat I can tell you don't waste money on the Infernus, it's best feature is it can climb a mountain in 10 seconds. Other than that it's not gunna win any races.

The Vacca is a very very good looking car, probably better looking than the Adder. The Vacca has turned into one of my favorites. But the problem with the Vacca, is that if you don't have all the high level upgrades, it's not that fast. With all the upgrades it's a good race car, but with low level ones it isn't.

I owned a Bullet for a few days, and I only bought it cause I needed a sports car and I thought it was one but it was a super. I maxed it all out, and it was pretty good for like the 3 races I used it on (I actually think I won all 3). If you're looking for a cheap way and have good mods, I'd try this.

The Voltic, no idea. I used it on single player and it was pretty fast. And on online my friend has beaten me with a stock Voltic against my Adder a few times. Again though, like the Bullet and Vacca, it'll probably be better modded out.

But if you decide to put out some real money, you've got the Cheetah, Entity, and Adder. First off, the Cheetah is shit and I wasted $650,000 on it. No one waste your money on this car. The Entity is good, it's really the only car that can really get close to a Adder, it may surpass it too. The problem with the Entity is though, it's ugly as fuck, and for me it kind slips around and stuff. Then the Adder, well it's the best car in the game, everything is amazing about it.

And I really just wrote a 5 paragraph essay on video game cars :p

The fact you just called the "Köenigsegg" ugly and the "bugatti" pretty, made me decide to ignore all you just wrote.

The fact you just called the "Köenigsegg" ugly and the "bugatti" pretty, made me decide to ignore all you just wrote.

The Adder is beautiful, and the perfect car.

The Entity looks like something that came from space. It's not practical looking at all, and either it or the Cheetah stand out as the ugliest car in my garage.

The Adder is beautiful, and the perfect car.

The Entity looks like something that came from space. It's not practical looking at all, and either it or the Cheetah stand out as the ugliest car in my garage.

You hurt my brain! I suppose you like cause it's the most expensive? Still the Voltic is the fastest.

I don't like the Voltic, cause the engine sounds like a dildo. I want a roaring tiger under my hood.

Well yes of course. But he asks for a cheap super car. And listing the most expesnive one is not the best idea maybe.

And if you want roar, buy the Feltzer or Carbonizarre. Even in real life, the Bugatti doesn't roar that much.

Edited by Totoyeahwhat

Well yes of course. But he asks for a cheap super car. And listing the most expesnive one is not the best idea maybe.

And if you want roar, buy the Feltzer or Carbonizarre. Even in real life, the Bugatti doesn't roar that much.

In real life I'd own a Saber or Vigero, I'd be to scared to drive a million dollar + car :p

Yeah, don't get the Cheetah. Always my favourite car in the previous GTAs, but this one is shit and handles like a dog. My favourite looking car is the Infernus, but for the best speed/handling combination, the Adder is the way to go. It's that price for a reason!

The infernus is like the adder. They have a big butt.

Just from my personal single player experience, the Voltic is very quick -- and silent.

I'm not sure why everybody seems to love the Infernus so much. It has never been anything special, even since GTA III. The Bullet used to be cool but now I hold it in similar regard to the Infernus.

I found the Vacca very underwhelming.

edit: Very disappointed to hear the above comments on the Cheetah -- it was my favourite on the old games too. :(

Edited by Robaldinio

Amen to that! I never really thought of the Bugatti as a pretty/handsome machine... even Top Gear says it's butt ugly! The front makes it look like a warthog... well that's just me...

But the Koenigsegg? That's one Swedish massage I want on my back!