Where is the $250,000?

Packie21

It seems like it will be staggered out across all October players, starting from this week. So that doesn't necessarily mean we will all see our dough this week. In any case, the message I saw (on a loading screen) said "as early as next week" -- nothing about the start/middle/end of the week.

That's just my view.

We thank you for your understanding and patience and please stay tuned this week for more information including timing of the first GTA$ Stimulus Package deposit and the forthcoming new content such as the Beach Bum Pack, Content Creator and Heists.

New GTA Online Title Update | Rockstar Games

It seems like it will be staggered out across all October players, starting from this week. So that doesn't necessarily mean we will all see our dough this week. In any case, the message I saw (on a loading screen) said "as early as next week" -- nothing about the start/middle/end of the week.

That's just my view.

the loading screen msg has been there since early last week, not long after they officially announced the package.

so technically, " as early as next week" is in fact now this week, and therefore they should be starting to roll it out.

the loading screen msg has been there since early last week, not long after they officially announced the package.

so technically, " as early as next week" is in fact now this week, and therefore they should be starting to roll it out.

the problem is "as early as" means that the time frame they added to the end of it is completely irrelevant. It means it wasn't going to happen the week they posted the message, but it sure doesn't mean they have to make good on their promises this week, or anytime soon.

Considering how many people are still having character issues. I really don't want R* to roll out the stimulus yet.

I'm getting a tad bit impatient waiting for the dosh as I need a better apartment.

its actually located inside of the 400k apartment, that wanted to make it a fun easter egg like hunt. When you buy the apartment you get a 10 car garage, in the back of the garage is your tv and tools and such there is a glass room you need to go inside and it will be on the right under a cabinet. Just got it last night!!

its actually located inside of the 400k apartment, that wanted to make it a fun easter egg like hunt. When you buy the apartment you get a 10 car garage, in the back of the garage is your tv and tools and such there is a glass room you need to go inside and it will be on the right under a cabinet. Just got it last night!!

:dance:

:applause:

Indeed. My point is that some people may receive theirs this week but most people probably won't. In other words, it's a very vague time frame.

Indeed. My point is that some people may receive theirs this week but most people probably won't. In other words, it's a very vague time frame.

I think we might get our first deposit within a day or two and the rest by the end of the month or by the end of next week.

Screw the money , when will they fix this broken mess, I haven't gone online since patch 104 nor the SP part of the game as I'm afraid it will fuk up..guess it'll get dusty or sold as BF4 and ACBF are near release.

How do you know if it's still broken if you won't log on? I haven't had any issues lately within online or SP. I never had issues with SP, come to think of it.

No great shock there!!

Not really bothered about the free money tbh!

Yeah I don't really care about the $$$ either since I don't think I'll be playing the online much anymore anyhow, but it's the principle of it. Why would R* set a rough date on something and then delay it? Just use Blizzards "It's ready when it's ready" mantra.

R* has already pissed a good number of people off with their joke of an online launch. Why make matters worse for yourself? Is it even possible for them to dig the grave even deeper?

I actually want the free cash, but not to spend on cars etc.

As I mentioned in a thread I created about the heists, I reckon there could possibly be a buy in feature. If thats the case then I may just stash this cash to the side rather than get caught out and have the choice of having to do tonnes or missions, or the other option which Cockstar would want, and thats to buy the cash cards.