Ranks lost?

scoobysnax

something fishy going on, just boosted to rank 97 from 90 and when i left GTA online and went back into Solo mode, im back down to 90?

Also spent 250,000 on mods on my vacca, backed out and my money is back.... mods are still on the car......

boosting partner also lost his rank as well

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same happened to me, went from 70 to 65 but mods are still on my car. HOWEVER, I think my reason is because I quit through the XMB mid free roam online(me and a buddy were trying something with money). If that's not the reason, then I hope it's something else that will correct itself! Doubtful :(

Just went to look and also happened with me, more or less all the RP and money I got today whilst playing with a friend were gone... but looks like some awards stats didn't. Even tho I did saved and it didn't say anything about failure, first time something like that happened in more than a week playing online.

Because Rockstar are making your glitcher all pay now and take something to compesate for alle those money you have glitched so us no glitchers can get those 500.000

I lost some ranks and cash, and I never glitched the game. Something is wrong with saving to the cloud.

EDIT: More info

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200555488--10-18-13-Cash-and-RP-not-saving-in-GTA-Online

Edited by Lintarius

Cloud server is completely down..

Same thing happened to me yet i noticed a little text like notification that said servers are down your progress will be saved when they restore connection (that's paraphrased) then it said save successful, signed off after a bit then came back on and rank and money was back to where it was when I started. Then shortly after a mission got the same text notification. So I stopped playing.

Ninja

Edited by csboi1337

Because Rockstar are making your glitcher all pay now and take something to compesate for alle those money you have glitched so us no glitchers can get those 500.000

That makes perfect sense they're taking the money from us glitchers to pay you "no glitchers"

I mean it's not like they can spawn more money into everyone's bank who has played in october, they need to take from the glitchers and give to the "no glitchers"

/sarcasm

For the record I've never used any glitch, only the CR race.

*EDIT* so after seeing I lost several ranks, I went to Social Club and it showed the current rank which was 65, almost 66. Afterwords, I went back and played for a while with a friend and quit. NOW, when I look at the Social Club site it shows me at almost 70, I'm really hoping I'll be that when I load it up tomorrow!

Edited by snakemaster7

Personally I don't think Rockstar have the right to ban anyone, not with the state the game has been in.

I don't boost the credits as I don't see the point of money in a game based on theft. Nor do I need to boost XP as I'm only level 33 with loads of plats to get on the way to level 100.

But even so, the game is beyond fecked and Rockstar should be grateful that online gamers didn't ditch the shit a few days after release, let alone two weeks.

Someone posted an update from Rockstar on the first page, looks like you guys missed it.

Stat processing delayed with patch 1.04

You should be seeing your rank updated within the next hours, if it isn't already.

Sweet!

Personally I don't think Rockstar have the right to ban anyone, not with the state the game has been in.

I don't boost the credits as I don't see the point of money in a game based on theft. Nor do I need to boost XP as I'm only level 33 with loads of plats to get on the way to level 100.

But even so, the game is beyond fecked and Rockstar should be grateful that online gamers didn't ditch the shit a few days after release, let alone two weeks.

You might wanna take this post to the thread designated for this topic..

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/213570-rockstar-taking-action-against-glitching-12.html