accessing Trevor in the strip club?

kfoxton

Seems like a glitch, the game should recognize that Trevor owns the club and let him through.

How far are you in the story?

I'm on mission 48

OPs talking about going thru the curtains as Franklin/Michael, the bouncers are aggressive towards you but neutral to Trevor.

I just kept walking though, you can't run through the hallway but I kept walking to Trevor's office and then the mission intro cutscene started.

I've tried with all characters including Trevor. With Every character the bouncer stops me from going through so I can't get to trevor office

There absolutely is a back door. Look again. Look for the chain-link fence.

I saw the chain link fence, there's a red door behind it, thus won't open either :-(

This might seem like a stupid question but....

When going in to the strip club do you have any weapons out?

You can't stay in there long if you're holding a weapon.

I did this mission awhile ago and I walked straight in the front entrance, passed where the lap dances take place, through the dressing room and in to the office.

This might seem like a stupid question but....

When going in to the strip club do you have any weapons out?

You can't stay in there long if you're holding a weapon.

I did this mission awhile ago and I walked straight in the front entrance, passed where the lap dances take place, through the dressing room and in to the office.

No I have no weapons out. You can't get into the club if you have a weapon out and you can't get one out once inside the club. I'm well and truly fucked off I've done most of the side missions too. Ain't no way I can be arsed to start again.

I've tried with all characters including Trevor. With Every character the bouncer stops me from going through so I can't get to trevor office(

oh right. I thought it was just the other two. It sounds like you might have a glitch then which would also explain the lack of back door as well as in theory it would only open up after Trevor owns the club and it seems like the game thinks he doesn't for you.

Edit: also just checked I am on mission 43 and last time I visited trevor had the run of the place but michael got stopped

Edited by Tanaki Khan

Just did the preamble before what I assume is the last heist.

Walked in front door, no doors outside would let me in, and once in the door in the office I assume to be the exit doesn't open.

I kept walking away from the bouncers and they got their one punch in as always. This time however, unlike the previous mission(s) after the cutscene I was left in the office with the bouncers still after me.

So I beat all the bouncers just so I could get outside alive to find I had 1 star, and naturally 1 star means 3-4 cop cars, dozen cops on foot and all shooting at me.

Only thing that has annoyed me with this game is the way it handles police attention but that's a topic for another time. Point is, it doesn't seem to fix itself over time so I will need to take a "wasted" every visit to Trevor's office.