Simeon Yeterian Random Event

Dopper89

I just read that you can't get the random event involving Simien Yeterian if you already unlocke Trevor. As a full completionist i would like to know if anyone have encountered this random event AFTER unlocking Trevor and how? Because if there isn't, this is missable and really BS and the time window is very small to get it..

I just read that you can't get the random event involving Simien Yeterian if you already unlocke Trevor. As a full completionist i would like to know if anyone have encountered this random event AFTER unlocking Trevor and how? Because if there isn't, this is missable and really BS and the time window is very small to get it..

Yeah it's impossible once you unlock Trevor, the random event is no longer trigger-able. For what its worth im the same, intended to completely 100% the game (not just the checklist, but everything), and I missed that random even as well.

Yeah it's impossible once you unlock Trevor, the random event is no longer trigger-able. For what its worth im the same, intended to completely 100% the game (not just the checklist, but everything), and I missed that random even as well.

That sucks.. Hopefully they will patch this..