Planning Raid on Fort Zancudo

DigitalFury

Okay.... So, a friend of mine were messing around online tonight and we came up with an idea. We want to get a whole 16 player lobby together to plan a full out assault on Fort Zancudo. I am looking for 14 players who are interested in attempting this with us.

We will be looking for 2 snipers, 2 people who are decent-to-good helicopter pilots and at least 5 people who have access to Sticky Bombs, RPGs and/or the Grenade Launcher. The pilots will be driving Mavericks and dropping people into the the base during the initial phase of the attack then waiting at the spawn point to bring people who die back into the fight. We will also need a couple of very good drivers (We found a way in with land vehicles; I will be one of the drivers) and a bunch of GI's.

Anyway, that's the initial outline of the plan, if anyone is interested in having a little fun starting a war, reply here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I'm glad others think it sounds like fun, too. Okay, I will be sending out friend requests on PSN over the next day or so. If you get one from MONSTER_-_RAIN, that's me.

EDIT: Just so everyone knows, my friend and I are EST, which I believe is GMT -5

Edited by DigitalFury

I really don't see the point of it?

It's easy to raid a jet.

Just get the Frogger from Treffors airfield. Land it next to a jet. Take out the guard. Get in it ASAP and when you take off do a loop because a jet will fire a missle at you. Done it 8 times already online.

I don't think the point here is to simply raid a jet, because that is very easy to do like you said. It's more of a "hold the fort" type of thing and just defend the base for as long as possible, just for fun.

I really don't see the point of it?

It's easy to raid a jet.

Just get the Frogger from Treffors airfield. Land it next to a jet. Take out the guard. Get in it ASAP and when you take off do a loop because a jet will fire a missle at you. Done it 8 times already online.

I think you're missing the point of the whole thing.

Count me in! I'd love to have a go at taking down the base in a team. :D

I'm a decent all rounder - great at driving, decent at sniping and have access to sticky bombs. Piloting helicopters isn't my strong point. Currently rank 31.

I'm GMT and any evening (except Friday) suits me for playing. PSN ID is the same as here.

Okay, I just sent out all the friend requests (They will be from MONSTER_-_RAIN, but they are blank). That leaves us with 15 people so if anyone else wants to join please let me know.

I'm thinking Saturday night around 9 or 10 EST? Will everyone be around at that time?

Okay, I just sent out all the friend requests (They will be from MONSTER_-_RAIN, but they are blank). That leaves us with 15 people so if anyone else wants to join please let me know.

I'm thinking Saturday night around 9 or 10 EST? Will everyone be around at that time?

I should definitely be able to make it. I'm also from Massachusetts :D