What happens when you have no cash in GTA Online

MikkDC

I was testing what happens if your die with 0 cash in GTA online when I got the message 'You have insufficient funds to afford your apartment utility bill. You wont be able to use your shower or watch TV until you pay'. LOL!

As far as I can tell, when you die with no cash, you pretty much get healed up for free. No fees were on my transaction log.

Also found out that if you tap down on the dpad in your garage it will tell you if your vehicles are insured or not.

What :eek: I haven't bought an apartment yet and I didn't realize there was f*cking bills to pay. With every new day it becomes clearer & clearer why RockStar have introduced micro-transactions, wankers :rant:

No need to over react. The utility bill is $25 when you can make 10-20k on a single mission

No need to over react. The utility bill is $25 when you can make 10-20k on a single mission

Actually it depends where you live, my utilities come to 125 daily, which isn't bad being as I have about 55,000 on hand to last + more incoming, but those add up from 75 from Utilities apartment rent, and 50 for mechanic. I live in the 400,000 dollar apartment, so kind of figure and estimate around there how much they will be.