Merry weather loot

stoicijn

In 1 mission you crash a plane into a cargoplane. Which then crashes into the sea. Did anybody come back later with scuba gear to retrieve the cargo? I can't find the wreckage for some reason..:(

I had thought about going to look for that but I only have the scuba gear in one boat, can it be picked up else where?

I remember Trevor does mention something in the dialogue when the plane crashes into the lake, but I can't remember exactly what he said. I planned to have a look, but then I got carried away doing other stuff.

It would be neat if you can actually find something under water, there, though!

Yeah I've totally forgotten about this one... and I did tell myself to look for it afterwards... but you know how easily you can get lost in GTA V because of the huge open-world element...

Hopefully someone here can confirm and have snapshots of the loot (if ever there is one)... shouldn't be that hard to scour the bottom of the Alamo Sea... may take a bit of time but I think it is possible...

... having said that... since the game was made by Scots - what if there's a Lochness monster Easter egg somewhere? They did bigfoot, ghost and alien stuff.. so what's stopping them from spoofing Nessie? :think:

I remember Trevor does mention something in the dialogue when the plane crashes into the lake

... yep and the camera panned to show us the approximate location... I guess we just have to watch a video on YouTube for the crash site as reference...

Edited by Naps

To those that are interested to see if we can loot the cargo...

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/naps-albums-headers-footers-picture33894-trevor-gtav-crash-site.jpg

Pretty much self explanatory :) Let's hope that there's actually something down there!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/naps-albums-headers-footers-picture33893-crash-site-map.jpg

EDIT:

Well you know how R* pays attention to details so it's no surprise that there was something down there. SO MY ADVICE to those FRESH from this event - go there as soon as you land... CLICK first spoiler below to reveal....

[spoiler=123]As I expected you will find a few weapons that came down with the plane. So far I had found a shotgun, light machine gun, parachute (which I mistook for a money bag), sticky bomb, SMG, assault rifle, grenade launcher...

It would seem almost one of each kind of weapons. Maybe it's a way to do a "one-stop" shopping with all the items you may have missed to discover earlier. They're all around the wreck (wings, tail, nose, bay doors, and internal cargo area) but since I already have everything on the "main wall" (in the weapon store), I didn't bother look around further.

I didn't need scuba gear. I just went there on a chopper and jumped onto the crash site. I did the "switch character method" used in the money glitch when I was about to lose breath.

I was hoping to at least find stuff on the "blank wall" in the weapons shop. Maybe I should look around with a scuba gear to make sure.

It is also possible to equip the other characters with the same loots

Edited by Naps

I can pretty much assume the blank wall weapons are going to be DLC. It says PS Store on those areas and there's a PS Store tab on the main menu so you can buy your "Uber gun ABC" fast for $0.99, or something like that.

I thought about that too BUT I have one weapon from that "blank wall/second wall" unlocked. Then did a bit of research and found out that it was a reward for being a member of the Rockstar Social Club.

So yeah, I guess that confirms it - it's a DLC weapon wall...