Under the Bridge glitched?

Bankzy108

I have done 49/50 bridges and the one that I haven't done is Flood Control overpass, East Vinewood (there is another rights next to it which is also classed as Flood control overpass but in mirror park).

I have flown through it with a buzzard, plane, willard...still not registering, anyone else having the same problem?

From 10:04 in this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg6XU7cSb3Q]Grand Theft Auto V - All Under the Bridge Locations (Close Shave Trophy / Achievement Guide) - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Bankzy108

I have done 49/50 bridges and the one that I haven't done is Flood Control overpass, East Vinewood (there is another rights next to it which is also classed as Flood control overpass but in mirror park).

I have flown through it with a buzzard, plane, willard...still not registering, anyone else having the same problem?

From 10:04 in this video:

The bridge is in no way glitched. I to got only 49 of 50 but I actually only had 47 when I did it the first time. I know something was "wrong" with that bridge and the one after that so I did the one after it first and it did register. Then I was almost certain that the one you are talking about also didn't register at first.

I took me many tries but I finally got it. You can't hit ANYTHING, so even one time hitting your rotor blades and it won't work! Take the smallest helicopter (bottom right on your map) and it will work a little better. Then just keep on trying and hopefully you will get it.

I still need one more and I don't know which and the Social Club doesn't register bridges, so that's insanely stupid...but I am almost certain that the one bridge on the water (bottom centre map) which is very low is the one I still need. I have tried many times however so I am going to do them all again first.

Not glitched you just can't touch anything. Use the Buzzard it's much easier. make sure the heli is still completely and just go forward slowly.

I think it`s not a true. For me wasn`t. Anyway, I tried to pass this bridge about 30-40 times. Without success. I did it without touch anything and nothing happend. Finally, I did it with a Frogger and I`m sure I touched the bridge few times with the rotor.

It took me a long time playing about with different aircraft. In the end I got it with an attack helicopter (not sure of name) stolen from the army base.

I cannot believe you managed to get a plane through there! :eek: The margin for error must have been zero!

Well done for getting it at last. :D I know how much of a pain it is.

Edited by Shadowed Corners

Yeah, that one was a pain in the ass! I got it after about 15 attempts using the attack chopper that you get off the roof of the government building on the East side of the map (Buzzard?). The rotors hit the wall once I think, but I got it anyway so there's a little margin for error.

That one and the really low bridge close to the water were the worst, the rest were pretty easy.

That one seemed impossible. I used the Buzzard, then the Medical 'copter and just wasn't able to complete it.

Sooooo.....I went and did the flight training and eventually got my wings. This eliminates most turbelance while flying,

I went back(I had gotten the 1st of the bridges somehow earlier, but could not complete the second one).

Tried and tried, but then I hit some of the bystanders on the ground and they started shooting at me, flew under "said bridge" to get away, even tagged the rotors on the concrete a few times, but got it.

Is it possible that getting your wings not only eliminates the turbelance, but also provides more leeway when cruising under the bridges.

Regardless, no glitches, got all 50. The Knife flights are way more tricky, got 7, but the 8th is between two office buildings(very tight space) close to the ground......all I can say is "aaargh!"

It shows 49/50 for me, and Im sure I did all of them

I tried doing them again twice, but still 49/50

I dont know which one Im missing, i tried the ones that are close to each other like 7 in a row, I said maybe one didnt register, but still :/

Then figured its the one close to water

Edited by ali-polo

stuck on 49 out of 50 as well. Prob try one more run through them all again once, failing that i prob just start a new game from scratch for the trophy.

Can get through 2 at bottom dam easily, one i think struggling with is low railway bridge heading north from docks. Seem to be hitting bridge or the water.

• 10 months later...

I'm stuck at 49/50... When I was going for my last bridge using the youtube video provided by PowerPyx... I noticed the word 'Undefined' coming up on my TV screen. Now i don't know which bridge I missed...

Anyone encountered this issue and what did you do to get this trophy?

I will wait for replies otherwise I fear that I will have to do the bridges again by starting over the single player... :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
I'm stuck at 49/50... When I was going for my last bridge using the youtube video provided by PowerPyx... I noticed the word 'Undefined' coming up on my TV screen. Now i don't know which bridge I missed...

Anyone encountered this issue and what did you do to get this trophy?

I will wait for replies otherwise I fear that I will have to do the bridges again by starting over the single player... :mad:

I had to restart.....not so bad. Finish 1st mission with Franklin then get bizzard on top of FIB building. Do under the bridge one at a time following PowerPyx video guide. At first, Franklin's flying skills will be a little spotty but soon he will be an expert. All in all took a couple of hours to achieve close shave trophy. :whistle: