XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > G (PS3) > Grand Theft Auto V

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #581 (permalink)
 
AstroFlibble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 2,470
Send a message via MSN to AstroFlibble

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Default

For 'Run Like The Wind' its pretty effortless to get a bounty from the AI in an invite-only session, as I've had countless bounties this week. Today I survived one and then jacked a few cars afterwards and got another almost straight away. Some of the car jackings weren't even high-end and I've only ever encountered the AI mercenaries once. On Monday I got 4 bounties without even trying.
__________________



Fun is first. Trophy is second.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)


AstroFlibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:12 PM   #582 (permalink)
 
PS3Llama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS3Llama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
Beverley
  • Paparazzo
  • Paparazzo - The Sex Tape
  • Paparazzo - The Partnership ("Paparazzo - The Highness" and "Paparazzo - The Meltdown" combined)
  • Paparazzo - Reality Check
I'm having trouble making this last mission, Reality Check, appear.

I've done all the other Paparazzo missions, slept a few times, called Beverly, switched characters, and went to the location where you start the mission and it still hasn't appeared.
I still have this problem and I haven't gotten any replies. If there's no "fix" for this then I feel that the Career Criminal trophy should be acknowledged as a glitched/missable trophy.

At some point I must have played the game "wrong", because I'm at 99.5% completion and I can't start the last Stranger and Freak mission with Franklin to attain 100%.
__________________


Favorite : "100% Complete" from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
PS3Llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #583 (permalink)
Guide Team
 
Darth_Krid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bahrain; from Southport (England)
Posts: 21,457

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS3Llama View Post
I still have this problem and I haven't gotten any replies. If there's no "fix" for this then I feel that the Career Criminal trophy should be acknowledged as a glitched/missable trophy.

At some point I must have played the game "wrong", because I'm at 99.5% completion and I can't start the last Stranger and Freak mission with Franklin to attain 100%.
I've not heard of that before I'm afraid

I can't remember how I got that mission to appear, have you tried calling him and everything? Are yous ure it's not another mission you're missing?
Darth_Krid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #584 (permalink)
 
ashiano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 501

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

I feel compelled to thank the authors and all contributors for all their hard work in making this superb guide as well the supplements. Helped immensely as I got my yesterday
__________________

Last edited by ashiano; 10-18-2013 at 07:08 PM.
ashiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #585 (permalink)
 
PS3Llama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: IL, USA
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Krid View Post
I've not heard of that before I'm afraid

I can't remember how I got that mission to appear, have you tried calling him and everything? Are yous ure it's not another mission you're missing?
According to Rockstar SC I haven't completed it, and I can't find it under my replay missions. I've already tried calling Beverly and passing a lot of in-game time away.

So I guess my case is exceptional among glitched/missable trophies since I've not seen any mention of something like this, nor in the guide.

But at this point I don't know what to do besides use a really old back up to see if it would appear after completing all the prior paparazzo missions. If it does appear, I would eventually have to redo all the knife flight, bridge challenges, etc.
__________________


Favorite : "100% Complete" from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
PS3Llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:31 PM   #586 (permalink)
 
Melar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Spain
Posts: 135
Default

Thank you both PowerPyx and Darth_Krid for this fantastic guide. It sure has a lot of work and research. Hope to see you again in AC IV Darth_Krid
__________________
Melar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #587 (permalink)
Guide Team
 
Darth_Krid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bahrain; from Southport (England)
Posts: 21,457

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff - Guide Team   Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashiano View Post
I feel compelled to thank the authors and all contributors for all their hard work in making this superb guide as well the supplements. Helped immensely as I got my yesterday
Thank you mate, and thanks for using the guide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS3Llama View Post
According to Rockstar SC I haven't completed it, and I can't find it under my replay missions. I've already tried calling Beverly and passing a lot of in-game time away.

So I guess my case is exceptional among glitched/missable trophies since I've not seen any mention of something like this, nor in the guide.

But at this point I don't know what to do besides use a really old back up to see if it would appear after completing all the prior paparazzo missions. If it does appear, I would eventually have to redo all the knife flight, bridge challenges, etc.
If nothing seems to work, even after sleeping a few days, that might be your only option unless a patch addresses it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melar View Post
Thank you both PowerPyx and Darth_Krid for this fantastic guide. It sure has a lot of work and research. Hope to see you again in AC IV Darth_Krid
You're welcome

Unfortunately I can't be there this year, but you may see PowerPyx there
Darth_Krid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:46 AM   #588 (permalink)
 
hungherk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Great White North
Posts: 1,203

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   1,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default

how come i cant call for a back up to get the dialing digits trophy? all the options r locked for me when i dial merryweather, n im sitting @ lvl50.

nm got it, just had to wait for them to start calling me up.
__________________
***Blank Friend Requests will be Auto Deleted***
Like what you see here-> Join the forum

My Maintained Thread:
List of (NA) Playstation Plus / IGC Free Games


Last edited by hungherk; 10-19-2013 at 04:50 AM.
hungherk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 06:25 AM   #589 (permalink)
 
angels2522's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungherk View Post
how come i cant call for a back up to get the dialing digits trophy? all the options r locked for me when i dial merryweather, n im sitting @ lvl50.

nm got it, just had to wait for them to start calling me up.
You might need to sit in a free roam lobby for a while before you get the call and it unlocks. If you leveled up a bunch in a mission/race/etc. this might cause something like this to happen.
angels2522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:55 AM   #590 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2
Default

thanks for job
FHFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
get jacked bro, grand theft auto v, gta, gta 5, roadmap, trophy guide

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:31 PM.

Missing Trophies class=