How to do Bail bond missions?

Kingg

I looked through all of my emails and texts, none from Maude. Maude isn't even in my contacts and her stranger question mark is gone.

Nevermind, reloaded the game and the question mark appeared for her mission

Edited by Kingg

Here: GTA 5 Bail Bond Missions Guide - Locations and How To - SegmentNext

I think the trophy (Wanted: Alive or Alive) associated with this is missable, unless Maude sends you those emails forever, which I can't confirm yet.

You actually have to go to the ? (as Trevor) first to talk to Maude (number 1 on that map). It's just a cutscene. Maude will email you the details after you leave the area for a bit (took me less than 5 mins). Then, you have to go to number 2 (on same map as above). There won't be any pointers pointing you towards that spot. I think that's why people seem confused. Only hint you'll have is the email which shows you what the spot on the map looks like.

Anyway, go to that spot (#2), the guy will start running away, chase him but don't kill him. Shoot/damage his vehicle for a bit, and soon enough he'll get out and surrender. Drive next to him, he'll get in without a fuss, take him to Maude. Boom, trophy.

Here: GTA 5 Bail Bond Missions Guide - Locations and How To - SegmentNext

I think the trophy (Wanted: Alive or Alive) associated with this is missable, unless Maude sends you those emails forever, which I can't confirm yet.

You actually have to go to the ? (as Trevor) first to talk to Maude (number 1 on that map). It's just a cutscene. Maude will email you the details after you leave the area for a bit (took me less than 5 mins). Then, you have to go to number 2 (on same map as above). There won't be any pointers pointing you towards that spot. I think that's why people seem confused. Only hint you'll have is the email which shows you what the spot on the map looks like.

Anyway, go to that spot (#2), the guy will start running away, chase him but don't kill him. Shoot/damage his vehicle for a bit, and soon enough he'll get out and surrender. Drive next to him, he'll get in without a fuss, take him to Maude. Boom, trophy.

i lost all the bounty mail from my sellphone in 50% progress in the story mission its missable trophy guys

This trophy is NOT missable. I started the mission when I first could but never once went looking for the guy. Now here it is a few days later. I have completed the main story line and am going around doing cleanup. My email from Maude was gone and she never answered her phone. I drove around the quarry area around 7:00 game time and he was at the very bottom of the quarry.

Could someone give me a location for the first bond? I got the mission and the emails from Maude, never did them, completed the story and now I only have the email saying time is ticking. I can't find any information on the person or where he is.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/210915-bail-bond-locations-maude.html

Bottom of Quarry (shown on picture) next to big yellow truck.

Why does my wmail from maude disappear

As previously stated this is a missable trophy because if you start the missions early in the game and you receive too many emails the one that was sent to you from Maude gets deleted and theres no way to get another one. Wish I would have known this beforehand.

As previously stated this is a missable trophy because if you start the missions early in the game and you receive too many emails the one that was sent to you from Maude gets deleted and theres no way to get another one. Wish I would have known this beforehand.

What if you just check a guide and find the locations of these people? Surely then it wouldn't be missable.

What if you just check a guide and find the locations of these people? Surely then it wouldn't be missable.

Well I went to the Quarry, which is the location for the first guy, after I had finished the game and nothing happened, people have said that Maude will send you an email telling you that your running out of time with the bond but I never received anything like this and if I did I missed it. I also sorta realized a couple minutes ago that these missions are required for the hobbies and past-times which goes towards your 100% completion. If anyone can say I'm wrong please do but I believe you can not get 100% without doing these missions..... really stupid.