Story Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Pokkit_

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/breadskin-albums-ps3t-stuff-picture33128-spoiler-warning.pngWARNING! http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/breadskin-albums-ps3t-stuff-picture33128-spoiler-warning.png

SPOILER TAGS ARE NOT USED IN THIS THREAD!

You have entered a spoiler tag free zone about the game Grand Theft Auto V. This thread has been created to discuss anything Grand Theft Auto V related. You are permitted to discuss key plot points, boss battles and any part of the story openly without the use of SPOILER TAGS. Please note, this is not a "How do I..." thread. Any posts like this will be deleted.

In summary, this is a SPOILER TAG free zone. You do not have to use SPOILER TAGS within this thread. This thread is immune.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite story arch was the Solomon missions. The whole movie production up to the movie premiere night was fun and interesting. I kinda hope we get some DLC that explores what happens next. Does Michael get out of the game and becomes a movie exec as he hoped?

The Meltdown mission was fantastic. Michaels son riding in open window of the limo was priceless. This was my favorite mission.

I thought it was pretty awesome to have Johnny K in the game (for a brief moment at least). At first I was pretty upset when Trevor killed him since I enjoyed The Lost & Damned but Trevor has really been growing on me a lot because he's hilarious.

Edited by Warbear

Just beat the game, great story. I picked option C towards the end as I felt that was the right thing to do. I wasn't as satisfied with the ending as I thought I would be but the story overall was great and action packed, also probably the funniest game I've ever played. Trevor is probably one of the funniest characters in a video game period.

I'm not sure if you can skip the credits or not, but they take over 35 minutes to finish. :eek:

I chose the third (death wish) option at the very end as well. If you decide to kill Michael or Trevor, what happens? Is it actually possible to kill them or what? How would that affect the game if you did kill one of them? Are you still able to go back and finish everything as that character?

Anyone else change to Trevor and he's passed out drunk in nothing but his underwear on the bridge...Lmfao

I got one tonight where he was passed out drunk on top of a mountain and wearing a women's dress. Before getting up, he started yelling about how a deer had peed on him.

:rofl:

Can you play as the character you killed post story? I killed Trevor and I still had Strangers and freaks missons to do with him plus the 3 man army trophy. Am I fucked?

I'm curious about this as well. I did pick Deathwish (best ending IMO), but I'm curious what happens post story if you killed one. Can you go back and replay that mission and select option C and then have all 3 characters back post story?

I'm curious about this as well. I did pick Deathwish (best ending IMO), but I'm curious what happens post story if you killed one. Can you go back and replay that mission and select option C and then have all 3 characters back post story?

The sister site x360a has a guide up and basically says you have to start over if you picked the A or B option claiming there is up to 9 missable achievements and can't the character you killed back.

Watching the credits right now and wow what a game. I choose option C and can't understand why anyone would pick otherwise. I figured killing either would fuck the relationship with the other, plus frank was cool with both of them. I loved the abduction/free fall part and killing aliens and clowns. Major wtf moments

What this guy said!!! Just finished and went for C as well. I'd be interested to know if anyone takes A or B and if the game really allows you to go ahead and do it...

Picked option C as well. When I was looking at the options in the phone, I basically read it as "Kill Trevor, Kill Michael, Franklin dies trying to keep both alive". Either way, I thought one was going to bite the dust. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised to see all three lived, and boy that was a cluster fuck of a battle at the end.

I made several save slots as I went through in case of missables, and my last save spot was after pulling the successful £200m in gold. So, I'm very tempted to play through the other endings considering it is the very next mission from that save.

Excellent game, excellent characters, excellent story. :applause:

I'm not sure if you can skip the credits or not, but they take over 35 minutes to finish. :eek:

Apparently so, I just spammed it with :cross:. Good job I read your post, no chance I was waiting 35 minutes :p.

EDIT: Just finished the other two endings, it's safe to say C is the option that involved most work, R* knew it would be the favourite option and rightly so.

Edited by fletchar2

Anyone else change to Trevor and he's passed out drunk in nothing but his underwear on the bridge...Lmfao

This^ and also waking up in a skip, waking up on top of one of the mountains in a dress and waking up in just his pants on a small island surrounded by other unconscious drunks and saying "hell yeah, last one standing as usual", being sick in a fountain, the list goes on, Trevor is EPIC!!!! :applause: R*

Finding Packie in an early encounter with Franklin was a nice touch, took him on all my heists he was a beast and talks about the bank job with Niko on GTA IV on the way to the small bank job with the heavy body armor when their all talking about their 1st score which was also a nice touch along with all the other old GTA game characters

As for picking A, B or C... Why the hell would you choose to kill one of the characters? would have thought it was obvious you would lose one as an option to switch too, plus, after you finish that ABC mission you can choose the other 2 options on the replay list so you can see how it would have went down anyway not to mention 2 easy golds...