Crew Recruitment Thread (Read First Post!)

Bounty V

Please use this thread if you're looking to join a crew, looking for people to join yours, or just looking for people to play with in general. Keep all recruiting to this thread. No boosting requests please as this thread is for recruiting only.

If you haven't signed up yet and want to find people to play with, you may Sign Up Here

Edited by Xander45

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We searching people who want to join our crew. Our goal is to reach all trophies, make money and have fun. We are a German crew and prefer people who can speak German (and English) but it's OK if you can only speak English.

Crew requirements:

• Time in the evening. Our core time is 8pm-12pm GMT+1 (time not mandatory, just preferred)
  • Headset
  • You have to be a team player.

If you are interested to join, send me a friend request on PSN. My ID is PalladiumBlade. Don't forget to enter “GTA V Crew” and your language in the comment field. I don't answer empty requests.

Our Crew Homepage: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/daddel_kings

Edited by PalladiumBlade

Looking for people to join our clan gunsm0ke (someone already claimed the "o" version)

we are a group of guys and girls all enjoying what the game has to offer

we all cover each others backs and help and split cash evenly between all members of the crew

crew link http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gunsm0ke

time zone: gmt

mics & over 18's prefered

Edited by WookieWebster316
minor edits

A crew for team players who want to just have fun, hunt trophies and enjoy the game in a light hearted way. Older players preferred, but anyone welcome if mature. Dark individuals are very welcome. Punk, Metal, Goth etc.

The Bubonic Plague (PLGE)

Please have a mic. Stupidity is not welcome. Respect given is respect earned. Everyone gets their fair share. Only those of Delirium rank or higher are entitled to a higher cut.

Welcome to the Plague!

Edited by Shadowed Corners

Here is a crew with open enrollment ready for you to join. Preferred language English but all are welcome. Mic's preferred but not necessary. Most of us are in the Central time zone in the United States, but again, all are welcome to join. Most of us initial members are on in the evenings between 8pm and 1am central time zone. All are welcome. We are interested in those who enjoy gaming and making friends/memories in the process. We'll be working to get trophies and other objectives as a group as well.

Crew Name : 187 - U

Crew Tag : 187U

Rockstar Games Social Club - 187 - U

Looking for level 20 + players for my crew or simply to play with. have to be able to hold your own in level 30 + missions. this crew is for the best of the best. also it is a free aim only crew and we play everything on hard. this crew isnt for the faint of heart. message me for details.

psn: Ramez05