PS3 Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Bounty V

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method: (TBA)

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by Xander45

• 3 weeks later...

I need help with ALL trophies, too.

PSN: PalladiumBlade

Time: My core time is 8pm-12pm (GMT+1)

Languages: German (prefered) and English

Don't forget to enter “GTA V Boosting” and your language in the comment field. I don't answer empty requests.

If you want to join my crew:

crew-recruitment-thread

Edited by PalladiumBlade

PSN: Bungles--Finger

Social Club: ItchyBellic

Availability: most weeknights Mon-Thurs, variable @ wkends Sat (day) Sun (night)

Would like all online trophies if possible & will help as best I can to aid others in gaining theirs etc. not fussed so feel free to add or send requests. Not blank ones though.

Cheers.

Look to boost all online trophies.

add dostoyevsky

My time zone is EST ( GMT - 4)

I'm only available on the weekday evenings around 8p.m. until midnight. Weekends are a little unpredictable, but usually I can boost during the day on Saturday and Sunday. If we can get a good session for late Saturday nights going I can definitely make those.

I am basically online for about 8 hours every day except for Tuesday and Thursday where I attend University... So if anyone needs me to be a dedicated crew member so we can reach rank 100 and do anything else as a crew, I'm here for you :D. I decided because I didn't play enough to get all the offline done, I'll do that when I have finished the online, I like getting an offline trophy last on a game that requires online.

PSN: Sergen-The-Boss

Willing to spend as long as it takes to get this done so add me if you want me to be in your crew... I'm a member of 2 crews already but I want a third and final crew with dedicated members to help each other out.

Thanks