GTA V: Trophy Idea

chewbacon

Since the latest news on GTA V is that it will take place in L.A. I think it would be cool if the trophy names were quotes out of a movie. Kinda like Prejudice did the Money in the Banana Stand (Arrested Development) & That's Assault Brotha (Billy Madison)

Seeing as how I have no idea as to the goals that will be in the game, here are a few ideas:

More of a male Madam! (B) (Duece Bigalo)

Rent out your first Prostitute

Billy... we gotta talk! (S) (Beverly Hills Cop)

Use every diffrent weapon in the game

Memphis Returns! (G) (Gone in 60 Seconds)

Find & deliver all export vehicles

Whatever the goal is, just pick a movie that sounds similar & create a trophy. That's what I think they should do. Combine movies, games & trophies!

It's a Trifecta! :thumbsup:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no

(B)- Win in every mode on multiplayer

No, No, No

(B)- Reach top rank while winning every mode in multiplayer with exactly two players in one session. After that stay in the lobby for 20 hours and learn how to juggle your house with your nose.

Ok, maybe I got a bit overboard with that one but I reckon it will be similar to GTAIV's trophy list. Play as every character, unlock all the islands, complete the game under a certain time, collect collectables (Something that is 'able' to be collected not 'collect a table' or 'collectible'.) Really, I don't know I just hope they don't bring back friend activities and the theme park has rides that are able to be rided. Hurray! for bringing a new word into the dictionary of my mind.

Since the latest news on GTA V is that it will take place in L.A. I think it would be cool if the trophy names were quotes out of a movie. Kinda like Prejudice did the Money in the Banana Stand (Arrested Development) & That's Assault Brotha (Billy Madison)

Seeing as how I have no idea as to the goals that will be in the game, here are a few ideas:

More of a male Madam! (B) (Duece Bigalo)

Rent out your first Prostitute

Billy... we gotta talk! (S) (Beverly Hills Cop)

Use every diffrent weapon in the game

Memphis Returns! (G) (Gone in 60 Seconds)

Find & deliver all export vehicles

Whatever the goal is, just pick a movie that sounds similar & create a trophy. That's what I think they should do. Combine movies, games & trophies!

It's a Trifecta! :thumbsup:

how do you even know it will be in LA. Theres no official news except that trailer in 6 days. I believe its vegas but i cant say it is official

(P)Ýou Are Awesome!

Have a GTA related PSN ID

lol jk;D

probably a complete the game 100% trophy.

i think/hope its gonna be similiar as GTA IV. i dont mind if they let us get 20 million in MP as long as it has more in game modes variation to rank up (faster)

would love to see that you have to complete the game multiple times coz then i have an excuse to do so:D

Since the latest news on GTA V is that it will take place in L.A.

That's just a rumor and definitely not "news", last time I checked. :)

I'll just wait and see what kind of trophies they'll throw at us. I'll be happy as long as GTA V doesn't have the kind of insane multiplayer trophies that GTA IV had.

(G)NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE

burn 1000 people ( online )

(G)GTA V FAN

play the game 30+ hours

(G)Are we finished?

complete every co-op mode on hard ( if it has )

(G)One more reason to never see a doctor

kill 50 people that are on a hospital

Edited by AlexanderWTF221

A gold for playing the game for only 30 hours?

Play as every character, unlock all the islands, complete the game under a certain time, collect collectables (Something that is 'able' to be collected not 'collect a table' or 'collectible'.) Really, I don't know I just hope they don't bring back friend activities and the theme park has rides that are able to be rided. Hurray! for bringing a new word into the dictionary of my mind.

Umm... What?

Edited by Metdevil

Drive 1,000,000 miles!? :eek: That's 1,609,344 Kilometers!!

I've been playing Gran Turismo 5 for a solid 600 hours, and haven't even driven 200,000Km! If you were going to put that trophy in, atleast make it worth a Gold...

No, for the love of god Don't put it in, if i can only barely scrape in 150000km in Gran Turismo 5 driving the X1 at an average speed of 300km/h then i'd hate to see how long it would take to get it done in GTA. From memory the comet could only get to 350km/h and that was top speed.