Awp problems

sakr96

now i have done all races and gta races and won the team games and single games and i checked in the gta game network and i won all of them but still didnt get the trophy i dont know why ?? and i dont understand what is meant by "IF YOU WON GAMES BEFORE THE TROPHY PATCH IT DOESNT COUNT AS A WIN FOR AWP!!!" please please if anyone knows what is wrong or what did i do wrong or the meaning of this sentence please send me message here or in my PSN ID "sakr96" thanks

Look here

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/gta-iv/25352-awp-faq.html

I will just quickly say, don't trust gta4 ingame stats or social club stats. These are more often than not wrong. You must keep track of stats yourself. You must finish all games with at least 2 people for example team games, you and one other on the opposite side. For races set the laps to a specific number and after every race, check the settings are still the same. If they have changed, do not count it and do it again.

Also I assume the trophy patch sentence is the patch from 2008. If you did any games or races before december 2008, they don't count as won, but the stats may say you won it. I know this because it stopped me getting AWP. If anyone knows of other info correct me, but i imagine this thread should be locked.

thnx man but i checked the wins myself and i ddnt gt them any idea why ?!

Because it is glitched. Some people get it, some people get it 2nd time, some 3rd... etc etc.

Only thing you can do is go over them again, and hopefully it'll unlock on one of the first races you try. For some reason one or more races hasn't registered and its just a case of doing it again unfortunately. Keep at it :)