JUST READ THIS.,.....,,!'xn

Fluffy13unny

K so I bought eflc on a disc and started playing it only to find constant freezing specially when theres explosion or a loading screen. And it freezes on the 3rd mission tlad and the 2nd mission for momma in tbogt. It's frozen like 10 times in a few hours. So what can I do to fix this and is this freezing harming my ps3?

K so I bought eflc on a disc and started playing it only to find constant freezing specially when theres explosion or a loading screen. And it freezes on the 3rd mission tlad and the 2nd mission for momma in tbogt. It's frozen like 10 times in a few hours. So what can I do to fix this and is this freezing harming my ps3?

Did you check the disc to see if is damaged? Maybe try wiping it off and restarting.

You may try looking up how to get to the recovery screen on youtube and try using some of the options in there to clean up your Hard drive, sometimes it can get corrupted and make your games act funky.

Yea but its only this game that does it. I bought it yesterday so I doubt it's my harddrive. And I played gt5 earlier today without problems.