Help with 100%

DanDx

Ok so I am at 99.5 %.

Did all missions, side missions, all activities with friends, met all random persons and won all mini games.

I never won pool against jacob (i did win against the other guy)

I skip cutscenes in comedy clubs / cabaret.

I might have skipped a cutscene when bringing friend back home.

-Do to these things also count?

-Any one knows what only gives 00.5%?

Thanx

You must do all the activities available for Packie, Little Jacob and Brucie. That includes winning in Darts, Pool and Bowling, when they are available.

This is false. I intentionally scratched 8-balls to quickly lose games of pool, and I got 100%. It is not necessary to win games of pool.

This is false. I intentionally scratched 8-balls to quickly lose games of pool, and I got 100%. It is not necessary to win games of pool.

Sorry about that, then. I just took that information from the guide here in ps3trophies.org:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/92913-post9.html

Complete every possible activity with each friend.

You must actually BEAT your friends at pool, darts, and bowling.

Dwayne, Michelle, and Roman do NOT count towards the percentage.

For a printable checklist, go HERE

Well, well, what do we have here? :facepalm: Fuckin hell. Don't always trust the sticky guys.

Portion A:

You must participate in each activity available for Packie, Brucie, and Little Jacob. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WIN ANY OF THESE ACTIVITIES.

You must complete the following to complete portion B:

Portion B:

1. Win ONE game of Pool (against a friend OR A RANDOM COMPUTER OPPONENT)

2. Win ONE FULL game of Bowling

3. Win ONE game of Darts.

4. Beat the High Score of QUB3D.

Portion A and Portion B are unrelated to each other. If you already won a game of pool you don't have to win again. If you have already won a full game of bowling, you do not have to win again. Darts...well you get the idea.

Yes, that is correct.

And to you, you know how you are, stop answering questions around here. Seriously. You always spread false information. I don't think it is intentional, but it is irritating all the same. Just don't answer questions here. There are people who will answer correctly.

Edited by RedEye420

And to you, you know how you are, stop answering questions around here. Seriously. You always spread false information. I don't think it is intentional, but it is irritating all the same. Just don't answer questions here. There are people who will answer correctly.

Are you talking about me? That was the first question I answered in here, and I was just trying to help. The information was in a great guide, the one I used by the way. If it was incorrect, sorry, it isn't my intention to spread false information, and I really hope it wasn't your intention of being rude.

Ok so I am at 99.5 %.

Did all missions, side missions, all activities with friends, met all random persons and won all mini games.

I never won pool against jacob (i did win against the other guy)

I skip cutscenes in comedy clubs / cabaret.

I might have skipped a cutscene when bringing friend back home.

-Do to these things also count?

-Any one knows what only gives 00.5%?

Thanx

Yea pool against jacob is crucial. Cuz its in his little Jamaican bar. Kinda fitting.

Alright I put some thought into this and I think I have it figured out.

Nothing that I am aware of counts for 0.5%. You don't get the percentage from pigeons and stunt jumps until you complete them all. When people are missing a friend activity (participation), it is usually 99.666 or 99.333 or something like that (check many threads in this very forum from past - search 99% or something, many threads). So I think you are missing Random Stranger mission.

You said you already met all Random Strangers but a couple of them have multiple meetings. Brian has 3. Eddie Low has 2 encounters. Sara has 2 encounters. Marnie has 2 encounters, Pathos has 2 encounters, and Jeff has multiple encounters if you do things normally. Jeff supposedly doesn't count towards 100% but it is always best to complete everything AVAILABLE. If something is not available, it won't count. If you have a question about Jeff or, any other character, ask and I'll go into more detail in a spoiler.

Having ((B) No More Strangers) unlocked does not mean you completed all stranger missions (for 100%). Also, if you have killed someone during one of the optional execution choices, they don't count, but you'll want to finish their missions as well if they are alive, just to be safe.

Edited by RedEye420

Fuck!!!!!!!!!

I used the videos on YouTube for the pigeon locations, and now I forgot 1 fucking pigeon!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

FUCK:mad:

Now I have to check again all pigeons:mad::mad::mad:

FUCK VIDEOS:mad::mad::mad:

Try this guide. Depending on which video guide you're using, these pictures are better.

The same thing happened to me, and a bunch of other people here on this site. Myself, I had marked the pidgeon nº 120 (I think), the one in the shark's mouth in Star Junction, as killed. But I didn't even know there was a pidgeon there. I had to go from pidgeons 1 to 120 until I found it. Good luck.

Try this guide. Depending on which video guide you're using, these pictures are better.

The same thing happened to me, and a bunch of other people here on this site. Myself, I had marked the pidgeon nº 120 (I think), the one in the shark's mouth in Star Junction, as killed. But I didn't even know there was a pidgeon there. I had to go from pidgeons 1 to 120 until I found it. Good luck.

Thank you brotha:D

But it's really annoying to check again all pigeons:mad: