just wondering who here has or ever saw someone with platinum and 100%

xdannythewizardx

its not so dificult to reach 100% the real challenge is the platinum.

I've reached the 100% quite easy and most of the trophies but im struk in AWP (I've completed everything but i doesn't get the trophy yet xD) and Fly the co-op

Edited by Hakkarian

Working in it at the moment, and expect to have it relatively soon.....

By 100% though...... does that include the DLC? That will also not be particularly hard, except the 100% in all missions on TBoGT will again take some time / grinding

Yeah, 100% includes the DLC. That said, I think I've never seen anyone with the 100%, they ALWAYS lack the... Gold Star trophy, I think that's what it's called, from TBoGT. It's not because it's impossible, on the contrary. It's probably just too grindy, as you said, and people don't seem to think it's worth a single bronze trophy.

Myself, I have the plat, and am waiting for TBoGT to be on sale. Then I'll play the expansions and get 100%.

I my own opinion, THE real challenge is to deal with the glitchiest bronze trophy ever and I named: AWP.

But all in all, count me in the 100%/plat club. Only one thing to say: if you really want it, you'll eventually get it. It's like the ketchup: it comes out when it's ready to. lol

Edited by nuke4U