Wanted - quick way?

Remmus

Here's what I just posted in another thread, it might help you:

To be honest, there isn't a big difference between NOOSE and the Sniper Spawn Glitch. I read somewhere on a different site that NOOSE is still faster and it was shown by some calculations and some crap. But from experience, I would say that it really depends. If you can get consistent players to play NOOSE with and manage to pull each time off on average 3 minutes, then it might be faster than the Sniper Spawn Glitch. However, the Sniper Spawn Glitch may take around 15 minutes just to set up (takes me 10 minutes with experience) and I can pull off 100K in about an hour or so. I can average about that much by NOOSEing with some good players.

So what I am coming down to is that the Sniper Spawn Glitch is a good alternative if you're getting bored of NOOSEing all day, which is probably the case with most of you. It's still going to take you a lot of time, but hey, that's what this trophy is known for: time. You're going to need a lot of patience and don't expect no short cuts with the Sniper Spawn Glitch.

On a side note, the host during the Sniper Spawn glitch usually ends up making less money than the other guy, so that's something to keep in mind. I haven't done the glitch as the host myself, but I've seen my friends that host always making less than I do. Also, when you're not the host, I recommend using the sniper after you run out of ammo instead of killing yourself. If you lock your sniper in a position where the enemies keep dropping of the ceiling and if you shoot them right at the back, it's really quick with just using the sniper and you can keep picking up ammo from the dead guys that drop snipers.

Hope that helps.

Ok , call me a noob. But what is "Wanted"? I don't think I've gotten to that point in the game yet.

From trophy guide

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/33/048.jpg

Wanted

You achieved the highest personal rank possible in multiplayer.(G)

At the end of multiplayer matches, money is divided up among players depending on their performance, size of team, etc. By collecting money, your character can obtain higher rank levels. The highest personal rank is 10, and is obtained by collecting $5,000,000.

See this thread for more details about multiplayer ranking:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/92918-post11.html

Ok , call me a noob. But what is "Wanted"? I don't think I've gotten to that point in the game yet.

Wanted is the trophy for reaching the highest rank in multiplayer, which is rank 10, which takes 5 million dollars.

EDIT: Wow, I was way late. Anyway you got your answer.

Edited by PaulKennedy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the only thing you can do is play Noose, i remember playing for the whole day straight with my teamate's and i was still alot of cash short. if you're good you'll get between 4,000-4,500 Dollars per game. you'll need a team of 3 people 2 of you has to fight off police, one of you has to get the helicopter. the kart you find to you're right you'll need to get on straight away, and drive to the helicopter. once there, drive the helicopter over to where Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic is, and slowly land the plane pick-up you're team-mate's, and Auf Wiedersehen. fly the plane toward's the finishing area (green baseball pitch) to end the level. as for the team-based killing, the 2 people should protect the plane from both side's while hiding in cover, kill as many LPCD as you can, while picking up any Extra money you find on the floor. once the Helicopter Arrive's, keep shooting police officer's until Auf Wiederherseen come's out and, then get inside the helicopter (make sure to go in the back seat's since Auf will only sit in the front, next to the driver). i can't Remember, Exactly since i did this age's ago.

I just need the wanted trophy for the GTA IV platinium and it looks it will take forever to achieve it! I've played a lot and I'm just at level 5!

What do you recommend me to do? :confused:

As said by others: Get some coke, about 167 litres. Some potato chips, 43 bags (37 if you have 18 pots of dips), 32 of those 60ml energy shots and if you have a girlfriend, dump her. She'll only hold you back.

Once you have your supplies, you're ready to noose the night month away.

No but in all seriousness, alchohol actually makes this a little more tolerable. I drank so much that month.... there were a few nights where I started noose-ing at about 8pm and would get to bed by 5am, noosing the entire time O_o

As said by others: Get some coke, about 167 litres. Some potato chips, 43 bags (37 if you have 18 pots of dips), 32 of those 60ml energy shots and if you have a girlfriend, dump her. She'll only hold you back.

Damn, I didn't even think about coke. That would make the Noosing WAY more bearable. :D

And here the parent groups think it's the violence in GTA that ruins children... in reality, far more people have been ruined by Wanted and AWP than by the guns and hookers.

Once you have your supplies, you're ready to noose the night month away.

No but in all seriousness, alchohol actually makes this a little more tolerable. I drank so much that month.... there were a few nights where I started noose-ing at about 8pm and would get to bed by 5am, noosing the entire time O_o

what if you're, to young to drink alcholol?