Rate the trophy difficulty.  

1,275 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_85.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.46

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 because of sam reasons- time consuming... but i havent got many trophies... momentarly im stuc on the mission by manni where you have to kill the drugo dealers where they flee with their car... so now im playing a bit Prince of Persia, Mirrors Edge and COD 5 online...

10 because I have been tryna get it for sooo damn long now but it wont register that I win the team games.

AND

last night my rank got reset to 0 I mean wtf after i spent like 4 months tryna get lvl 10

PS I tried restarting the ps3 still had 0

I gave this game a rating of 8 just because of the online trophies. Like many have said before, they aren't difficult, just very time-consuming and annoying as hell. Who wants to dedicate hours to a game that might erase all your progress and make you start from scratch? I have seen many people make it to lvl 10 but those could just be super gtaIV fanatics, which by the way I am not.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ab/u/Abuebao/card.png

Edited by Abuebao

GTA 4 was my first game when I bought my PS3, was so excited to finally play it after playing all the previous games. Although the game isn't bad, to me it's nothing new also. I would say the trophies are an 8, some are difficult to get and there are a ton of trophies, not to mention all the multi-player crap. I played for about a month on and off and haven't touched the game in over 6 months now.

7/10

Time Consuming - This game LOVES to eat your time, every mission seems to go on an extra bit so you can catch that last bit of dialog or if you fail a mission for some reason you have to go back to the beginning and try again more time to drive or get back to the stop do what ever chase and attempt what ever gun fight again *sigh*

Online Trophies - I have been looking to find people online who will actually play the matches and races as apposed to running right into walls or bailing half way through so best of luck to the rest of you for finding people that are willing to help you out.

i gave it a 10 the gamplay for the story was i thought amazing multiplayer i thought absolutly sucked though i must say i was level 7 trying to get to level 10 and it reset i was like :eek: are you kidding? havent played it since i have better things to do :)

Goodluck for anyone going for platinum in this game youll need it

Finally got Platinum on it.

I still think it's worth a 7, it's not hard, only time consuming.

And about "Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic", I had to do it in one whole session. I had the Fly the co-op trophy. Then I did all races and stuff, but I got nothing. But when I did the co-op missions I got it after I finished Bomb da Base II.

Took me 10 hours.

i give it a 9 only becaue of the stupid auf wiedersehen petrovic trophy,all the other trophys are easy but time comsuming but the AWP is impossible i done everyting and i havent got it,i am doind it all again and see if i finally unlock it.

GTA IV gets a rating of "8" from me, largely due to the tedious and time-consuming nature of the trophies.

None of the single player trophies are terribly difficult, particularly if you have maps of the Hidden Package and USJ locations. Getting "Key To The City" (i.e. 100% completion) took me 40 hours. Be forewarned that only about 15 hours of that 40 are fun.

The multiplayer trophies are just as time-consuming, if not moreso. As I haven't gotten the "Wanted" trophy as of the time of writing, I'm not able to provide an accurate time-frame here, but "Auf Weidersehen Petrovic" will take you at least 10 hours, and since there's no way in hell you can get that trophy without boosting races, you can multiply that number by two.

Getting the highest rank possible involves reliving 2.5 minutes of your life (i.e. NOOSE) over and over again -- the video game equivalent of being a rape victim.

Anyway, here's to hoping that Rockstar gets over themselves by the time they release their next game and make its trophy set a little less time-consuming.