Teamplayer Trophy

rvdizecw420

It's Team Deathmatch as-well. It isn't gonna be hard to find 5 different people, just keep joining Team Deathmatches, also when on the team selection page, choose your own team, so you can kill everyone who isn't on your team. Just boost the trophy if you are having trouble.

• 1 month later...

Ok, did the right thing by looking for an exisiting thread on this, and i have a few questions as i was trying to do this one yesterday without much luck.

When does the trophy pop? - during the team deathmatch, or at the end during the stats

If people leave the match (this happens very frequently) does your kill stat still count for those people who have left?

Can it be done in multiple sessions or only 1? The poster above says multiple sessions, but doesn't seem to work like that after my attempts yesterday

I am a relative newb for the online aspect of GTA - gettin my ass kicked atm - any tips for how i keep on getting slayed with 1 or 2 shots (headshots i presume) and i have so much trouble getting others?

• 1 month later...

Hey folks......In case anyone is having trouble, I just got this trophy and......

You must kill FIVE DIFFERENT PLAYERS IN ONE MATCH. They DO NOT have to be on the same team. So you can kill say, 3 from one team and two from another etc. Very easy if you join a game (TEAM DEATHMATCH) with more than 10 players and you create your own ONE MAN team. I got it at my first attempt, and I am an idiot. Hope this helps.....:)

EDIT: THE TROPHY WILL POP IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU KILL THE 5th DIFFERENT PLAYER

Edited by Jimmythewop