Wanted (Free Money Guide-Explained) [Get up to 250k in 1h]

So after i found out about the 'double xp glitch' I started grinding gta4. I noticed u get moneyh at certain times, and i worked out a guide for you, getting loads of cash in little time. So you need 2-3 players for noose, they must be proper not some random lvl 1.

WHAT U NEED: Good internet, 2-3 good mates to help you, a bit of patience and save your nerves for petrovic who likes hiding behind jets, needs a swimming lesson, usually likes to walk around your choppa in circles and million other things. Hi 5!

The Chi-Ching guide!

1.Start your ps3

2.Put your GTA4 disc in

3.Start the game

4.Once in SP start Multiplayer (IF YOU HOST CHOOSE CUSTOM GAME+MAX SLOTS, or simply accept ur buddys invite)

5.Then once in lobby put: Difficulty on HARD-Reticule on-Weather clear and morning

6.Play 3 games of NOOSE, not more. Set the benchmark to 3-4 minutes so u can do these 3 games under 15 mins

Edited by Woody

7. Few tips: While on ground use UZI as it seems to be much more effective than any other gun, usually takes 2 bullets to kill with a headshot.When coming back with the choppa to collect then take the middle one and drive on the PLANE ROAD (BAD ENGLISH) instead of over houses and jets etc. And ill just write this one too, crash the choppa on the safe point where u need to bring Petrovic. But im sure u knew that

8.Once done these 3 games of NOOSE writedown how much money u got on-screen and LOG/SIGN OFF via XMB menu, then it gives you the option to return to SP. Return to SP.

9.When u get on the SP u just LOG/SIGN ON.

10.So this is your moment of truth, did u get any in 15min. Press start>go on stats>go on network>from there go on overall>and compare if you got more money from the on-screen money you wrote down in step 8

.If it worked, god bless R*, if it didnt make a plan how to visit them. It should work for everyone though so dont feel rejected. I got 2.4 mil with this method in 20h. Use it as ur advantage

NB Make sure u wont leave gta4!!!!!

It will work tho, just finish 3 noose games and check. Get back at me if it works. Can u belive it, i actually made this account so PPL could get this trophy faster. Hope i helped alot of guys, Did insane amont of cash with Orphiooon and Dropeti today ;) + It took a while to get this figured out.

I'll let you know something, if it work

If only there was some method to pop up the damned "Petrovic", for people like me who have already won all online mode...:mad: (I did not really want to do it all again)

Rally-HO:cool:

Doesn't this moeny trick just work for Noose period, don't have to play 3 game, but as many as you want. There isn't a cap for the extra money you make, isn't this correct? What I am saying is you'll make as much cash total from 12 games in a row, than stopping and relogging in ever 3 games, times 3 times to get 12 games.

Doesn't this moeny trick just work for Noose period, don't have to play 3 game, but as many as you want. There isn't a cap for the extra money you make, isn't this correct? What I am saying is you'll make as much cash total from 12 games in a row, than stopping and relogging in ever 3 games, times 3 times to get 12 games.

You're right. This guy just started this thread for notoriety :facepalm:

Not much of his "guide" is factual and you can't really make a guide for a random occurance anyway... This thread should be locked. There is already an existing thread covering all of the Q&A for this glitch anyway... :locked:

I can see this is a friendly forum... just trying to help but nvm then

Yep we are a friendly lot. for instance, before it was edited by woody the OP had numerous offensive lines it it. Like calling anyone who doesnt know how to noose boost an "Ignorant Ni**a"

But this glitch actually works and it's great. At least he tried to help ...

You're right, the glitch does work and it is great. But it doesnt matter how many games of noose you do, how long they take, it doesn't even matter if you do it in hangman's NOOSE. The glitch is working on any game mode and you don't have to sign out and in to recieve the money.

My point is. there is no need for this "guide" because people are receiving random amounts of money at random times from random games and not one step of the "guide" is absolutely neccesary in order to recieve free cash (Except maybe "Play any online mode of GTA IV")

For me it isn't. I just get 1,5x the extra amount of cash I normally get by playing.

Exactly. Doing it this way may increase the frequency you obtain cash but not neccessarily the amount. Also, as stated in the other thread about this glitch. I have not been noose-ing and obtaining 200,000+ each time I check my money

This is funny. I enter and out of online, and dont play, and earn cash. I have $5127000, and i enter in a game in Lost and Damned, i don earn any cahs on that game, im out and see my money on stats and i have $5137000. I earn 10k for doing nothing! :applause:

And i have a friend, last nigth e have $1200000. Go to sleep! Im swa the leaderboard and im talking with him in MSN and i say to him he have $1400000. He earns 200k without doing anything to. So, this guide dont counts. We earn money for enter and out of multiplayer.

Edited by Mastodon