Wanted! how far are you?

Cob331

Just say how long you have left to get this trophy and how long you think it will take you.

there was a thread like this for resistance 10k kills and helped keep me motivated

I'm currently at 1.75M/5M and at the rate i'm going will probably take me about another month at the most :) Enjoy!

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man... I remember this all too well. It took me 2 weeks of solid NOOSE grinding and then some. Couldn't have been happier when I got it and my Platinum trophy. :dance:

I really hate grinding online trophies and this was one of the longest grinds. I've done the R2 killing machine and that was worse IMO. At least this was co-op so was alot more fun (to begin with)

Good luck.

Not sure off the top of my head, but need abut $90,000 more for level 6. :( Is a real kill-joy. Me and my mate have started doing 1 hour deathmatches against each other and I was able to get about $27,000 in that session.

What's all this about NOOSE? Is that game mode really that profitable like 'aise' says? $60-80k in an hour would really help.

I'm currently at around 1.3 million. I was pretty proud a day or two ago when my online money count passed my offline money count (around 1.2 million). I try to NOOSE a little every night, but currently I'm distracted trying to get a glitched AWP to pop up. I've already re-done all the normal races and "Deal Breaker". I'll be re-doing the GTA races over the next couple of days, and the 4 player minimum game modes if I can find a few boosting partners for it.

After I get AWP, Wanted will be the only trophy left before platinum. Kinda humbling that I'm only 26% of the way there, but at least I have a dull bronze star now. On a really good night, I can add 4%, maybe 5%. If this thread shows life, I'll post my progress regularly.

Just say how long you have left to get this trophy and how long you think it will take you.

there was a thread like this for resistance 10k kills and helped keep me motivated

I'm currently at 1.75M/5M and at the rate i'm going will probably take me about another month at the most :) Enjoy!

This trophy is a tedious - one of the worst. But considering how old the game is, there is still a good community of players.

I'm at 3.5M after a week of daily multi-hour grind sessions (playing between 50-70 rounds a day). If I wasn't unemployed and couldn't put on headphones and download podcasts and listen to mixtapes and lectures, this would be unbearable.

My strategy has been to break the whole thing down into blocks and just check-off one round at a time, then one block at a time... that way i can visually see my progress - and how far i have to go....

It also helps to calculate how long it will take you to finish given a minimum and maximum number of rounds you complete. Set yourself up with a fun game to reward yourself with after you finish and... most importantly...

DON'T PLAY ANY OTHER GAMES UNTIL YOU FINISH. Just grind through it and get it done. You'll feel better about it when you're done.

I'm getting there. I'm at about 3.2M/5M. Still needs some grinding, but have been working on a couple other online games and getting the tros before they get shut down. Also it's a nice change of pace, when NOOSEing gets too tedious I switch to something else and come back to it. Still need to get the DLC as well and may try the MP there for a spell if nothing else to grind something different for a while.

Hit 1.6 Million tonight! Adding $300,000 took about 5 hours, so I'm averaging somewhere around $1000 a minute, including breaks and screw-ups. So I'm looking at something like 57 more hours of NOOSEing before getting the Wanted trophy. :eek: Maybe I shouldn't have done the math on that one after all.

We'll see what the weekend holds. Won't be able to do long-into-the-night grinding sessions this weekend due to events Sunday and Monday mornings, but I should be able to fit in a few hours in the afternoon and late evening, assuming I can find anyone on that early.