Rolled over, Brucie's cars and MP

GameExpert

Hey, (again)

1.I simply cant get rolled over trophy,i ve tried it at least 15 times but no trophy.Every time i go to francis airport,hit the ramp(with 2 wheels)and i roll over 5 times but stil no trophy.I saw in a yt video a guy who activates a cheat and gets the achievemnt,is that really possible now?

2.Another thing i have a problem with is that trophy where you need to get all Brucies cars to safe destination,i dont get any messages at all,i remembear i got him few cars(back in 2013)but when i started playing this game again no texts from him :confused:

3.How is mp doable?Every time i search for any mode(mostly races and deathmatches)i find max 5,6 people and thus i cant see myself getting the trophy where you need to kill 20 people with pistol.

Hey, (again)

1.I simply cant get rolled over trophy,i ve tried it at least 15 times but no trophy.Every time i go to francis airport,hit the ramp(with 2 wheels)and i roll over 5 times but stil no trophy.I saw in a yt video a guy who activates a cheat and gets the achievemnt,is that really possible now?

2.Another thing i have a problem with is that trophy where you need to get all Brucies cars to safe destination,i dont get any messages at all,i remembear i got him few cars(back in 2013)but when i started playing this game again no texts from him :confused:

3.How is mp doable?Every time i search for any mode(mostly races and deathmatches)i find max 5,6 people and thus i cant see myself getting the trophy where you need to kill 20 people with pistol.

Question 1: You cant let go of the accelerator and you can string multiple "crashes" in a row as long as the accelerator is still pressed. And cheats have always been allowed in gta iv except for 4 trophies. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-iv/9081-definitive-gta-iv-guide-blockable-trophies-now-w-more-cheat-codes.html

Question 2: Stevie sends you texts for cars. Brucie sends emails for 10 cars. If you're not getting texts from stevie check the trophy guide for a solution.

Question 3: Boosting boosting and more boosting.

Question 1: You cant let go of the accelerator and you can string multiple "crashes" in a row as long as the accelerator is still pressed. And cheats have always been allowed in gta iv except for 4 trophies. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-iv/9081-definitive-gta-iv-guide-blockable-trophies-now-w-more-cheat-codes.html

Question 2: Stevie sends you texts for cars. Brucie sends emails for 10 cars. If you're not getting texts from stevie check the trophy guide for a solution.

Question 3: Boosting boosting and more boosting.

Yeah,Stevie my bad,well i dont even have him in my contact list :p