story mode / trophy question

unseenpunks

im new to the forums, i dont know whats already here and whats not, n'or do i really feel like looking through a bunch of forums to find out... whats the damage anyway??

People moan at you? lol.

Some cheats do block trophies, but you can re-enable the trophies by re-loading your save.

Example:

Say you want to get a trophy that's not cheat blocked, and you spawn the Annihilator. Once you've spawned it, this blocks the trophy "One Man Army".

However, once you've got your trophy, simply re-load your last save point (you can even save after using the cheat and re-load that, it will still work) and the trophies will be re-enabled.

Now you can proceed to get the "One Man Army" Trophy.

Check the link a few posts back for more info.

:)

im new to the forums, i dont know whats already here and whats not, n'or do i really feel like looking through a bunch of forums to find out... whats the damage anyway??

It's not that you don't look through the hole forum, it's the fact that you're too lazy to even look at the 4-5 Sticky Threads that there are.

There's no damage except the forums being spammed with unneccessary threads and thus are harder to browse if searching for an answer to a question that's not answered in the Sticky thread.

Nothing personal buddy, just something I noticed over the few month i've been here and I'm starting to get annoyed by seeing the same questions over and over again. :)

And because it's nothing personal I always provide a Link to the Threads that answer the questions asked. So it's not that I'm just complaining, I still help you guys out. ;)

Edited by Labartu

yea cheats work, they don't disable the trophies either...

if gta ppl were to disable trophies to ppl using cheats, they would've updated it awhile back..

man your information is off all over the place. maybe you should stop posting in the GTA forum.

Cheats disable several trophies but only certain cheats for certain trophies. If you enter a cheat that disables a trophy, a notification will pop up in the upper right hand portion of the screen expressing that the trophy/trophies have been blocked.

Check your facts before posting.

man your information is off all over the place. maybe you should stop posting in the GTA forum.

Cheats disable several trophies but only certain cheats for certain trophies. If you enter a cheat that disables a trophy, a notification will pop up in the upper right hand portion of the screen expressing that the trophy/trophies have been blocked.

Check your facts before posting.

i kno my facts fool.. i've used cheats before on this game and even though it says a certain trophy is blocked, it isn't blocked...

wtf.. you just come over here just to start somethin....typical

EDIT: if that shit happened to you, then okay, it happened to me, but still got the trophies

so that's just me, and that's just you

Once again, if you don't want to be corrected.....don't post incorrect information. What you are claiming can be proved as false. If you activate certain cheats they will block certain trophies. If you try to do the requirements for the blocked trophies they will not unlock until the cheat is not longer active. Fact...can be proven. No...it's not just me. It's not just personal experience. It's provable game guidelines and yes, Harold, a notification does come up on screen identifying the blocked trophies.

It's not personal smoove...it's about true and false. Your statement was false, I corrected it. Get over it.

Once again, if you don't want to be corrected.....don't post incorrect information. What you are claiming can be proved as false. If you activate certain cheats they will block certain trophies. If you try to do the requirements for the blocked trophies they will not unlock until the cheat is not longer active. Fact...can be proven. No...it's not just me. It's not just personal experience. It's provable game guidelines and yes, Harold, a notification does come up on screen identifying the blocked trophies.

It's not personal smoove...it's about true and false. Your statement was false, I corrected it. Get over it.

man like it matters, if trophies get blocked for whoever, then it does, if it doesn't, then it doesn't... enuff said...

end it, cuz this back and forth thing aint going anywhere...

man like it matters, if trophies get blocked for whoever, then it does, if it doesn't, then it doesn't... enuff said...

This is ended man.

Cheats block some trophies. If a trophy has been block you will receive a notification. End of story.

What is your deal? This is the second thread where you've tried to claim that incorrect information doesn't matter. Come on get with the program.

Edited by RedEye420

You're kidding, right? Giving out false information and then saying it doesn't matter? Come on, people are here to get HELP. Not to get some bullshit and then be pissed because it didn't work the way they expected it to work because someone just said "It will work believe me!".

And yes, cheats do block certain trophies. End of story. But of course you can earn the trophy on the same file you cheated on - you just have to disable the cheat again, but don't come saying you meant that now. You never said it, so I'm not gonna believe it.