• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Took me something about 120 hours I assume. Difficult to precise because I haven´t any save game left with 100 % in SP and played the online mode some hours just for fun without going for trophies.

Two playthroughs for SP, one for 100 % with maybe 60-70 hours and one for LCM with 15 hours.

20 hours for Wanted and 10+ for AWP (both with 2 ps3, so double it, if you need a boosting partner).

• 2 months later...

The platinum takes a bit less than 100 hours I think. I took 34 hours to do the offline on the base game and around 60 hours to do the offline but most of my online experience was idle because I had 2 PS3's and used the happiness island method, I just had to restart it after every hour and got $130,000 per hour, quite simple. This game is a good game so most of the time you spend working on it won't be boring, just the pigeons and Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic will be quite boring, I still enjoy occasionally helping people get the Fly the Co-op trophy every once in a while though.

• 11 months later...

I concur with HerrLehmann. Two playthroughs with LCM as a speed run. Good god, collecting 250 pigeons using a guide and not missing any will take 5 hours alone.

Delivering 30 cars, having all friends like you 90%, flying under all bridges, all variations of helicopter tours, all stunt jumps, 9 assassination missions, 20 single player car races, etc etc.........that's a lot of time spent not doing the main story. And then, of course, the one that took me all day.......Gobble Gobble.....which is getting a turkey (3 strikes) in a 10 frame bowling game. That's just the single player.

The multiplayer has AWP and Wanted.......and if something went hiccup on you in AWP good luck tracking it down.

Single player 80. MP 30 (if you get AWP on first try and using Happiness Islande glitch).

Frankly, I never thought I would plat this hound dog. :beer:

• 1 month later...

Well after 6 years, I gt the Plat. Voted 75 - 100. In game clock for 100% was at 50:41. I skipped all cutscenes as I played through the story before the trophy patch. Story took around 18hrs and the rest was everything else to 100% the offline. Bloody hell there was a lot to do after completing the story. Almost too much. Everything other than the story shouldn't take longer than the story itself (which would still be the case by many many hours if I didnt skip the cutscenes.

MP took just under 30 hours. Did Happiness island by myself on 2 PS3s. All the other races etc take a fair bit of time. Got AWP without any hassles using a checklist.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...