Can't get online?!?

carld123

Yes, Yesterday my game was fine, today My game says the same thing, but i have a friend that was saying he was doing GTA Races, just like i said to my friend yesterday.

may this be a problem over at R* games or they have shuted down the Multiplayer service

UPDATE Just got off the phone with Rockstar Games , they are aware of the issue of not being able to connect to the Servers. The development team is currently working on getting this issue resolved. It may also affect other Rockstar titles.

So there ya go guys. Your systems are fine, your network is fine. Rockstar Servers are the issue. and NO GTA 4 has not been shut down for good .

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/201239826-is-PS3-servers-down-on-GTA-IV-

OK, this makes me feel a little bit better. I was trying to get online with Midnight Club: Los Angeles last night so I could go for the 50 miles of wheelies trophy without worrying about cops or traffic, and it was giving me similar errors to the ones you guys are getting for GTA:IV. MC:LA is pretty dead these days, so I didn't see anything in any forums for that game. It wasn't until I checked the Rockstar Games Classics forums on Rockstar's support page that I saw it was affecting GTA:IV, as well.

I was reading that GTA IV and MCLA uses Gamespy servers and they shutdown their servers affecting those games including:

Hunted The Demons Forge EU and JPN versions

Fairytale Fights

Borderlands 1

Dungeon Defenders

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battlecars

High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition

F.E.A.R. 2

Bulletstorm

Unreal Tournament 3

SBK Generation

Lost Planet 3

Guardians of middle earth

Mortal Kombat PS3, vita version about to confirm

FUEL

the issue is now resolved, and all can play online again.

If you have any problems try this:

if it now work at first, please try reseting your internet router & restart your ps3 , and your problem shud be solved.

Cheers:

AgentCroft

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know :)

• 1 month later...
I was reading that GTA IV and MCLA uses Gamespy servers and they shutdown their servers affecting those games including:

Hunted The Demons Forge EU and JPN versions

Fairytale Fights

Borderlands 1

Dungeon Defenders

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battlecars

High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition

F.E.A.R. 2

Bulletstorm

Unreal Tournament 3

SBK Generation

Lost Planet 3

Guardians of middle earth

Mortal Kombat PS3, vita version about to confirm

FUEL

I'm hoping Unreal Tournament 3 won't be affected (or at least one of the console versions stays alive).