Happiness Island Deathmatch Glitch for Wanted Trophy Still Possible?

James1989

Is Happiness Island Deathmatch glitch for Wanted trophy still possible?

Because i was gonna try and do this on my own as i have 2 ps3 and 2 copies of the complete edition GTA4, but i am encountering some problems with doing this method.

Firstly, if my previously played version of GTA4 was the original game and i go 2 load game up and choose 2 play TBoGT, i get hit with some message before game can even fully load saying that "The downloadable content required for this autoload is not available. Press :cross: to start a new game of Grand Theft Auto IV."

Secondly, to add to the problem further, i am unable 2 load GTA4 from TBoGT after removing the spawn shield anyway.

Is anyone experiencing these problems and found out how 2 sort it?

Or is this method randomly no longer possible?

Is any1 still using this method and can confirm its still possible?

Can no one even tell me if they are doing this method at least!?

Edited by Reys
Please don't bump threads.

whats up buddy, I will be glad to help you out in getting the Wanted achievement using this method..I have the original GTA IV disc and the 2 DLC episodes..let's get this trophy :-)

add me on PSN: TheGame1083

Not what he was asking for. Also, why should he spend 2 times as much time than he needs to?

Because i was gonna try and do this on my own as i have 2 ps3 and 2 copies of the complete edition GTA4, but i am encountering some problems with doing this method.

Firstly, if my previously played version of GTA4 was the original game and i go 2 load game up and choose 2 play TBoGT, i get hit with some message before game can even fully load saying that "The downloadable content required for this autoload is not available. Press :cross: to start a new game of Grand Theft Auto IV."

Secondly, to add to the problem further, i am unable 2 load GTA4 from TBoGT after removing the spawn shield anyway.

whats up buddy, I will be glad to help you out in getting the Wanted achievement using this method..I have the original GTA IV disc and the 2 DLC episodes..let's get this trophy :-)

add me on PSN: TheGame1083

Thats the thing... I cant do this method! Thats y i posted in this thread about the problems I'm experiencing! but judging by the amount of replies I've received, i must b the only person experiencing these problems!

n FYI, if u ave 2 copies of game n dlc plus 2 ps3 like me, u dont need 2 boost this method cuz u can do it on ur own, which is wot i was hoping 2 do!

The part about "The downloadable content required for this autoload is not available. Press :cross: to start a new game of Grand Theft Auto IV." is explained here.

GTA IV Saved File HELP!

It's about the autosave slot being the wrong game. GTA only has 1 autosave slot available for all 3 "games". So you have to start a new game of TBoGT then if you have a manual save of TBoGT you can load that once you're in game. Then do something to make the game autosave and you'll be set for the next time you load up the game since the autosave will now fit the title you want to launch.

2nd part it is possible to do the glitch with 2 copies of the complete edition. As I posted here.

Best way to boost rank 10th [tips]

The respawn shield can be disabled with the complete edition. It is how I boosted Wanted when I did it. I had 2 ps3s with 2 copies of the complete edition. You don't need to quit to XMB to start a new game.. you have to set up the shield to be disabled in TBoGT (as described in the 1st post). Then quit back to single player... go to New Game and select TLAD or GTAIV (both work). Once loaded go to multiplayer and set up your private deathmatch (as described in the 1st post) and have at it.

Hope that helps

The part about "The downloadable content required for this autoload is not available. Press :cross: to start a new game of Grand Theft Auto IV." is explained here.

GTA IV Saved File HELP!

It's about the autosave slot being the wrong game. GTA only has 1 autosave slot available for all 3 "games". So you have to start a new game of TBoGT then if you have a manual save of TBoGT you can load that once you're in game. Then do something to make the game autosave and you'll be set for the next time you load up the game since the autosave will now fit the title you want to launch.

2nd part it is possible to do the glitch with 2 copies of the complete edition. As I posted here.

Best way to boost rank 10th [tips]

Hope that helps

Thank you GoTp, glad sum1 has finally replied :) ill b sure 2 giv this a try as soon as i can and repost on here if it helped. thanx again, u may ave jus helped me save a load of time :dance: wanna get this done b4 GTA5 is out next month

... i must b the only person experiencing these problems! ...

I think you're just the only person still using this method. Isn't the sniper respawn glitch much faster? Unless of course you're using a turbo controller or something?

edit: To answer your question, just trigger an autosave in whichever game you're trying to play with.

Edited by Robaldinio

I think you're just the only person still using this method. Isn't the sniper respawn glitch much faster? Unless of course you're using a turbo controller or something?

edit: To answer your question, just trigger an autosave in whichever game you're trying to play with.

isnt the chance of that glitch failing pretty high tho? and considering it takes bout 10 minutes to set up, is a lot off putting!

Method i wanna do is great if u ave 2 ps3 n 2 copies of complete edition... or at least it wud b if i cud load gta4 from TBoGT!

Plus ive already done the autosave trigger as i mentioned in a previous post half an hour ago!

The problem i have is i cant load GTA4 when im playing TBoGT!

Edited by James1989

Well ive solved my 1st problem. but im still having issues. i still cant load a GTA4 save when on TBoGT, it jus says "GTA IV only save." But if im on GTA4, i can load TBoGT. WTF is goin on?

How do i load Gta4 after ive got rid of the respawn shield in TBoGT? Help Plz

Do you have manual saves in regular GTA 4 and TBoGT? I'm asking because I did this method but loaded manual saves I had. And, not to insult or anything like that, you are going into the menu to games(?) and manually loading the save from there correct?

If the other PS3 doesn't have any GTA saves on it I would play until you can manually save in both reg GTA and TBoGT as well.

I did this method when I going after the plat and it worked fine for me. I was also helping a friend this way a few weeks ago so it should still work. Only the profile being killed needs to activate the glitch as well. May save some headache from setting both profiles up this way when you don't need to.

Edited by Kaimaerah
forgot to quote

I honestly don't really know anything about that Happiness Island method, sorry.

The sniper respawn can fail but as long as you concentrate on the kill count during the preparation you should be fine. In the end, I found that most of the "you must do this/must not do that" were total bs.

Also, the best spot for actually farming the kills isn't shown in any guide I saw -- you should take cover around the corner of the lower level and keep your reticle aimed at where the enemies' heads appear, just below the ceiling.

The only real problem is that you need a partner who knows what they're doing so that you can set it up quickly and get going. Once you have that, you should be able to knock out a good half million in a couple of hours... The whole 5 mil could be done this was in less than a week.

If you have two consoles, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do it by yourself and cut out the potential of errors caused by partners. ;)

You can load a TLaD save from TBOGT though and the deathmatch glitch works perfectly fine on that and I'd know because I've been doing it on and off for the past 2 weeks:). To summarise: Load up TBoGT and enter a TDM lobby, press start and go to the game menu to quit, then load up your TLaD save and enter the settings required for the glitch.

If you want it done really quickly though I'd look into the sniper glitch on bomb the base 2 as Robaldinio pointed out^, there's a method that can pull in 400K in 40 mins and potentially 600-700K in 50 mins if you're lucky with your weapons.

Edited by chrisheadshot

fink i may have sorted it now. still cant load gta4 from playing TBoGT but i noticed when i press :start: while i was on TBoGT and went on2 new game, i cud start a new TLaD save. so i did that and trying the glitch on TLad instead now rather than GTA4. Appears 2 b workin at moment. hopefully crisis is over now :) thanx every1 that contributed in helpin solve this issue