Money Dropping on NOOSE

J.M.

I'd never really taking any notice of how much money is dropped when I'm noosing, but yesterday for some reason I started wondering how it works.

It certainly seems that when you're hosting, more money falls when you kill noose than when you're not. Is this true or just what I experienced yesterday? Also, is there a difference in the money dropped to shooting noose to grenading them? How comes in some games particular noose drop money, but then in the next game the same one doesn't?

Or is it just all totally random?

I'd like to know as much as possible on how money is dropped on Hangman's NOOSE so I can earn as much money as possible.

If the host stays with the plane and shoots more money falls. It doesn't seem to matter if the host is doing the killing. Up to about the first 30 seconds is when the most money will fall. You can average about $700 extra per game.

It seems that the first NOOSE you encounter and the next two trucks that come in drop money, then there is a break and none of the NOOSE drop money. Up until the time you should be leaving, then the money starts to fall again, but dont grab that money it will only get you and your team killed.

Easiest and safest route for picking up the money is to flank the NOOSE from the right. From the start move in on the NOOSE while headed right. When you get past all the crates into the roadway head towards the opening in the gate where the trucks come in. Becareful that 1st truck usually carries 3 NOOSE with shotguns. Once you kill all those NOOSE head back to the plane and protect the heli.

Ive been told by a player, whilst i was hosting to set traffic and pedestrians to high as the noose will drop more money but i cant really say whether it does as i prefer to stay and shoot rather than collect extra money.I have had over $1000 from noose before but not many times.

yea it's not hard to pick up an extra thousand. Shooting people in the head seems to make them drop more money as well. My record money pickup is $2800 with my boy CAchronic420 doing the shooting.

EDIT: You'll also notice that as HOST you'll have an easier time of killing people by shooting them in the head. Whether it be boosted accuracy or stopping power, you'll just notice that your shooting is improved when you HOST.

Edited by RedEye420